Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

floridays

Even the KKK isn’t really racism? Man. How :censored2:ing blatant does it have to be?!?
Exactly who has made that claim? Have you ever sen a clan rally or are you talking out of your ass as well?

For information, I have seen klan rallies, seen whitey lined on the highway to turn in, seen the burning cross. It was over forty years ago.

You do know if it existed today it would be all over the news.
Everyone has a phone, why hasn't at least one shown up?

I do see plenty of video of young negro's attacking whites however.

Get over your skin color as the center of the universe. I grew up in different times and these ain't them.

You pusillanimous negroes would not have made it in my day.

newfie

Even the KKK isn’t really racism? Man. How :censored2:ing blatant does it have to be?!?

their beliefs would be racism. if your position is that racism is the execution of power from one race on another then those trailer park soldiers would not be such.

bbsam

Staff member
Exactly who has made that claim? Have you ever sen a clan rally or are you talking out of your ass as well?

For information, I have seen klan rallies, seen whitey lined on the highway to turn in, seen the burning cross. It was over forty years ago.

You do know if it existed today it would be all over the news.
Everyone has a phone, why hasn't at least one shown up?

I do see plenty of video of young negro's attacking whites however.

Get over your skin color as the center of the universe. I grew up in different times and these ain't them.

You pusillanimous negroes would not have made it in my day.
Stop hating your blackness.