Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How do you feel about fluoride?
I got my teeth treated with flouride today at the dentist cleaning and inspection.
I drink bottled water which has fluoride added to it and make ice cubes in trays with fluoridated water.

Note: I have well water so it's a good idea.

I would not want to look like a Kentuckian with teeth missing all over the place!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I got my teeth treated with flouride today at the dentist cleaning and inspection.
I drink bottled water which has fluoride added to it and make ice cubes in trays with fluoridated water.

Note: I have well water so it's a good idea.

I would not want to look like a Kentuckian with teeth missing all over the place!
I'm just making sure you aren't going all Doctor Strangelove over there

Dollar Chasing

never said he didn't do it. our president has the right to ask other countries to investigate corruption.
to call biden trumps campaign competitor is a bit optimistic. kickback joe still has to win to run against trump

52 U.S. Code § 30121, Trump just committed a felony violation of law by soliciting something of value in connection with a US election from a foreign government on national TV. The $400 million in aid is the something of value. That’s a felony. Sorry that you and all of the other red hats here are wrong. He can literally commit crimes to your face, and you will defend him.

Cultists. Insane, treasonous cultists.

Last edited:

Dollar Chasing

Agree ... almost as stupid as the people who think Trump should be impeached and removed from office for suggesting Biden and son should be investigated.

It's all stupid ... enjoy yourself.

I certainly do!

I’m just gonna paste my comment to Newfie for ya, since it applies to you the same.

52 U.S. Code § 30121, Trump just committed a felony violation of law by soliciting something of value in connection with a US election from a foreign government on national TV. The $400 million in aid is the something of value. That’s a felony. Sorry that you and all of the other red hats here are wrong. He can literally commit crimes to your face, and you will defend him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sorry. The law doesn't apply to Trump. His loyalists here will defend anything he does. A cult of the insane.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m just gonna paste my comment to Newfie for ya, since it applies to you the same.

So many goobers on here.

$100 dollars Trump doesn't get impeached.

Put your money where your mind ain't.

El Correcto

god is dead

He is just trying to make sure our tax dollars don’t go to Hunter Biden.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don’t give liberals free rolls. If they proven anything it’s that once it’s time to pay up they will move states on you.
I bet with Jonesy once and he was right and when I tried to pay him ... he rebuffed me!
Never forgave him for that.
I'm a man of principle left unfulfilled.

BrownArmy

And that's a generous 7% unless he does something really seriously wrong.

Can't see 20 Republican Senators peeling off, unless public sentiment really shifts and Moscow Mitch realizes jettisoning Trump would be the only way he could retain control of the Senate.

It's not like all these Republicans actually like Trump, they just fear him.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can't see 20 Republican Senators peeling off, unless public sentiment really shifts and Moscow Mitch realizes jettisoning Trump would be the only way he could retain control of the Senate.

It's not like all these Republicans actually like Trump, they just fear him.

Stockholm Syndrome.
We really don't know about that until S:censored2:t comes to Shove.

I'm not disagreeing wit ya.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We really don't know about that until S:censored2:t comes to Shove.

I'm not disagreeing wit ya.

Here's something I do know. President Xi isn't going to investigate anyone because it isn't in China's interest. Trump doubled down on the stupid because the Xi calculation would inevitably be that China would be better off with Pence than Trump.

Simple logic.