Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

newfie

52 U.S. Code § 30121, Trump just committed a felony violation of law by soliciting something of value in connection with a US election from a foreign government on national TV. The $400 million in aid is the something of value. That’s a felony. Sorry that you and all of the other red hats here are wrong. He can literally commit crimes to your face, and you will defend him.

Cultists. Insane, treasonous cultists.

seems like you believe this is cut and dried. why havent your representatives taken an immediate impeachment vote since this is so cut and dried?
what are they waiting for?

but other wise welcome to the thread of :censored2: house lawyers where we all pretend we understand constitutional law better then everyone else

newfie

I’m just gonna paste my comment to Newfie for ya, since it applies to you the same.

52 U.S. Code § 30121, Trump just committed a felony violation of law by soliciting something of value in connection with a US election from a foreign government on national TV. The $400 million in aid is the something of value. That’s a felony. Sorry that you and all of the other red hats here are wrong. He can literally commit crimes to your face, and you will defend him.

selective much ?

how does this apply to the second ammendment of the consitution that requires the president to enforce our laws.

should he wait until Biden is done running for office before he investigates Bidens clear pay for play schemes?

vantexan

I’m just gonna paste my comment to Newfie for ya, since it applies to you the same.

Well that's just stupid. We gave them $400 million in aid, not solicited it from them.

vantexan

Here's something I do know. President Xi isn't going to investigate anyone because it isn't in China's interest. Trump doubled down on the stupid because the Xi calculation would inevitably be that China would be better off with Pence than Trump.

Simple logic.
He got what Biden did out there by bringing China into it. You've been played yet again.

bbsam

Staff member
seems like you believe this is cut and dried. why havent your representatives taken an immediate impeachment vote since this is so cut and dried?
what are they waiting for?

but other wise welcome to the thread of :censored2: house lawyers where we all pretend we understand constitutional law better then everyone else
Because impeachment is a political process and this year it’s the basis of political ads.

bbsam

Staff member
If you don't believe the delusion that Trump will be removed from office, then I don't think anyone in their right mind can say this circus isn't a win for Trump.
I don’t see how you can possibly think that. The guy is historically unpopular, barely won three midwestern states that he trails in now, has shown in real time that he used Ukraine the way many believed he used Russia, and oh yeah, economic head winds on the horizon.

Chess master indeed. He’s got ‘em where he wants ‘em now!