Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t see how you can possibly think that. The guy is historically unpopular, barely won three midwestern states that he trails in now, has shown in real time that he used Ukraine the way many believed he used Russia, and oh yeah, economic head winds on the horizon.

Chess master indeed. He’s got ‘em where he wants ‘em now!
Most of that has nothing to do with my post.

The same minority that believed the Russian Collusion Delusion will believe this crap. You're not winning over voters, probably the opposite. Now people are asking themselves what Biden did wrong. And that question won't go away.

bbsam

Staff member
Most of that has nothing to do with my post.

The same minority that believed the Russian Collusion Delusion will believe this crap. You're not winning over voters, probably the opposite. Now people are asking themselves what Biden did wrong. And that question won't go away.
No they aren’t. They’re wondering how the president and his supporters can insist he did nothing wrong.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2019-10-4_7-3-45.jpeg

newfie

I don’t see how you can possibly think that. The guy is historically unpopular, barely won three midwestern states that he trails in now, has shown in real time that he used Ukraine the way many believed he used Russia, and oh yeah, economic head winds on the horizon.

Chess master indeed. He’s got ‘em where he wants ‘em now!

brainwashing is complete.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No they aren’t. They’re wondering how the president and his supporters can insist he did nothing wrong.

Pence is dirty too. If Trump goes, maybe Pence can't last as a replacement. This would be terrifying for Republicans.....President Pelosi.

Knowing that Pence is involved in Ukraine up to the top of his Godly white head, the GOP realizes they need to try and save Trump at all costs.

Pence does exactly as Trump commands, and Team Pence is already messaging defensively. Why? Because Pence was doing exactly the same thing as Trump and the diplomats....pressuring Ukraine for Biden dirt. Pence was just in Ukraine because Trump was occupied on Hurricane Dorian watch...playing golf.

I'm getting the Jiffy Pop ready.