TSG Management Party Week

kcsteaklady

We are constantly held to cost measures and my supervisor is always pushing to work on so many things at once that its extremely stressful. Now I find out that my management team and the TSG Manager are going to Table Rock lake for a week of fun and boozing it up all the while sending email after email about how we need to make this goal and that goal. Has anyone ever called the 800 number to complain? I am worried that it is not truly anonymous.

Indecisi0n

Get a throw away phone and make the call from a desert. Remember to take a bus with no other electronic devices that could track you.

Notbrownenuff

We are constantly held to cost measures and my supervisor is always pushing to work on so many things at once that its extremely stressful. Now I find out that my management team and the TSG Manager are going to Table Rock lake for a week of fun and boozing it up all the while sending email after email about how we need to make this goal and that goal. Has anyone ever called the 800 number to complain? I am worried that it is not truly anonymous.

Welcome to my world. It's crazy. I know of co workers who have and it is anonymous. In your complaint you have to refrain from making statements which could point to you once HR reads the complaint but if you make it general then, yes, it is anonymous