TSP dies. Jobs and route cuts start

evilleace

Tell that to the guys being forced to work 6 days indefinitely. Time for that to stop.
Your right it is. But TSP had nothing to do with forced 6 days. Also its not everywhere guys are forced 6 days. Hasn't happened once here we have enough 22.3 to fill the routes. They are then working the sorts several days a week to get hours so more drivers isn't the answer either.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Your right it is. But TSP had nothing to do with forced 6 days. Also its not everywhere guys are forced 6 days. Hasn't happened once here we have enough 22.3 to fill the routes. They are then working the sorts several days a week to get hours so more drivers isn't the answer either.

I was responding to you saying the job is what it's always been. I pointed out how clearly wrong that statement was, then you come back with an irrelevant statement about 6 days not being TSP's fault. Let's try to stay focused and not jump all over the place.

evilleace

I was responding to you saying the job is what it's always been. I pointed out how clearly wrong that statement was, then you come back with an irrelevant statement about 6 days not being TSP's fault. Let's try to stay focused and not jump all over the place.

I am focused your upset about TSP being stopped. Which means the job didn't change its the same as it was. You only brought up 6th punch the one time and I agreed that needs to stop. Who's jumping?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am focused your upset about TSP being stopped.
Talking to you is eerily similar to talking to my ORS. Show me where I said that. That was your misapprehension from the start. I corrected you, but you persist. I will try one more time to see if I can help you understand.

TSP never started for my center. I'm not happy that the company thinks they own our lives as long as they pay for it. 9.5 protection is not good enough, the people who think it is are in a vert small minority. The lies about TSP merely pushed me over the edge, I knew they were lying, and that felt like they were rubbing my face in the fact that they can and will work us however long they want.

Which means the job didn't change its the same as it was. You only brought up 6th punch the one time and I agreed that needs to stop. Who's jumping?

The job did change. I explained that, and you tried to make it about TSP for some reason. The company thinks they can work us like it's peak, all year round. That's the point. I am suggesting a way to stop it. If you are happy with the current set up great. Don't feel like you need to tell me why I shouldn't ask for better control over our hours.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That would be BS.

Think about this, those guys striking in 97, if they were told, ok, more full time jobs, we're going 7 days a week, but only 25% of you get to stay on a M-friend shift. Everyone else is getting at least one weekend day, on some may get split days off. What do you think they would have done?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We won't forget this when it comes to the strike authorization vote.
amazing how many drivers don’t find this insulting …my planned day with requested hours was about 130 stops. The week after they put 170 stops on my route so I just sent 22:00 ETA..

supervisor: grrrr @MECH-lift why did you work so late!!!!

@MECH-lift: I only asked for 8 hours 🤷‍♂️

GRRRR SUPERVISOR STORMS OFF GRRRRR
😂✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Think about this, those guys striking in 97, if they were told, ok, more full time jobs, we're going 7 days a week, but only 25% of you get to stay on a M-friend shift. Everyone else is getting at least one weekend day, on some may get split days off. What do you think they would have done?
We would have said no way in 97.