TSP dies. Jobs and route cuts start

Brownwind

its NICE. I get up when i want to,do what i want to all day,and have time to actually make plans
Soon my friend.. Yes very soon. You’ll know when I retire and it’s all over the news. “Local driver rips up neighborhood yards” obviously only the jerks that are constantly whining. No no… only kidding 🤪🤪🤔🤔

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our suit monkeys were threatening ending TSP on day 2 due to drivers running over. They never fixed the preload creep-problem so TSP would never work anyway.

The flaw in the TSP plan is lower level management confusing TSP philosophy with flawed production numbers. TSP is how many hours one can work and still maintain out of the workplace commitments. That number cannot be controlled by work related delays. If TSP were to work, the company would have to reasonably adjust accordingly. That never happened so management was never really serious about TSP being successful.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
If you're ok with the company continuing to lie to us and prevent us from having a meaningful personal life, well, UPS is certainly the place for you.

So you spend your 3 day weekend spending endless hours posting on a work forum about work.

Everyone get off Brown Cafe and go do something other than bitch about work...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Our suit monkeys were threatening ending TSP on day 2 due to drivers running over. They never fixed the preload creep-problem so TSP would never work anyway.

The flaw in the TSP plan is lower level management confusing TSP philosophy with flawed production numbers. TSP is how many hours one can work and still maintain out of the workplace commitments. That number cannot be controlled by work related delays. If TSP were to work, the company would have to reasonably adjust accordingly. That never happened so management was never really serious about TSP being successful.

TSP sucks, start earlier or it doesn't work...PERIOD.

qdg2

Imagine our centers surprise when we got the “drivers stayed out too late” reason as to why TSP died a painful and quick death. Predictable and not surprised in the slightest…

Next…clerks and car wash are gone.
Then…dispatch is being handled by an on road (that’s fun 💵💵💵) and the OMS are crying that their jobs are next. They should be based on the Tome home dept model. Outsource and Take the money and let the next fool deal with the customer service/product issues.

For drivers here the route cuts have started and on roads initially blaming low volume but that’s turned into blaming the higher ups in management that are demanding that routes be cut.

Sad to see drivers happy to take overs but Tome and co are working on that whole “better not bigger” bull🤬
Our Def and carwash is/are broken for months and years at a time....

qdg2

So you spend your 3 day weekend spending endless hours posting on a work forum about work.

Everyone get off Brown Cafe and go do something other than bitch about work...
Gosh...even on the internet.........thinking you have "authority"......lol....