Tucson Covid19

542thruNthru

A question mark at the end of a sentence usually will help the reader discern if it is a statement or a question.

Hope this helps.

….or an incomplete sentence.

Hope this helps also.
tenor-42.gif

UPSER1987

Teamsters in Tucson call for closure of UPS hub after COVID-19 outbreak at facility

TUCSON, AZ( 3TV/CBS5) --
Teamsters in Tucson are calling for the temporary closure of a UPS distribution facility after a COVID-19 outbreak inside the facility.

Neither UPS nor the Arizona Department of Health Services has disclosed the extent of the outbreak. However, Teamster Local 104 members say they believe at least 36 employees at the facility have tested positive for COVID-19, including three employees that have reportedly been admitted to intensive care units. Each UPS driver delivers hundreds of cardboard-boxed packages every day and frequently comes into close contact with members of the public

This is a very weak and wack local.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From what my steward is telling me. This incident is going to trigger a lot of things. The union and the company are negotiating a LOA because there are talks of a work stoppage for safety.
Bunch of people don't want to work because of irrational fear, the ones that do want bonus pay to do their job.

Meanwhile everyday there's a line of a dozen contractors in the feeder office waiting to get dispatched.....

Honestly this is a lose lose situation for the union and employees.

PT Car Washer

Bunch of people don't want to work because of irrational fear, the ones that do want bonus pay to do their job.

Meanwhile everyday there's a line of a dozen contractors in the feeder office waiting to get dispatched.....

The trump virus is causing a lot of irrational behavior, both inside the White House and outside.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From what my steward is telling me. This incident is going to trigger a lot of things. The union and the company are negotiating a LOA because there are talks of a work stoppage for safety.
The company should play around with shifts so drivers that get laid off have to work nights. Space things out to screw them over. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Does the union suspend dues if they get work to close?

Dr.Brownz

The union should be afraid. Layoffs aren't good when no pay comes in.
UPS should have taken more precautions. Sounds like UPS will owe all Teamsters repirtations for years to come. Infact, liquidate the company and distribute the assets to the Teamsters now!