Tucson Covid19

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS should have taken more precautions. Sounds like UPS will owe all Teamsters repirtations for years to come. Infact, liquidate the company and distribute the assets to the Teamsters now!
We are assuming these people got infected at UPS. Maybe not?

Was doesn't make sense is the number infected? That number is far worse than numbers we've been seeing in New York City buildings.

I would like to know how close these infected worked together.

oldngray

nowhere special

Was doesn't make sense is the number infected? That number is far worse than numbers we've been seeing in New York City buildings.

Where did they go for Spring Break?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
As weak as the Willow Grove Pa local. The local that lets contractors drive right on property 365 days a year and walk right up to the dispatch office to get their paperwork?
I hear they even have a special driver's lounge set up for them. They have a laid off feeder driver who makes the coffee and sweeps up.

ManInBrown

I hear they even have a special driver's lounge set up for them. They have a laid off feeder driver who makes the coffee and sweeps up.
True story. Willow has keypad locks on the Bathroom door in the feeder building. I had never seen that before and asked somebody what was up. They said they had recently found a coyote taking a bath in the sink.

Dr.Brownz

Sounds like it's the company causing the problem by failing to take timely protective measures.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The trump virus is causing a lot of irrational behavior, both inside the White House and outside.
Back in March, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate and Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent.
President Trump was skeptical of both those numbers, particularly the WHO’s estimate: “Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number,” Trump told Sean Hannity. “Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor. I think that that number is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Several studies have suggested that Trump was right. But, now here’s what the CDC is saying about the fatality rate the coronavirus:

• 0-49 years old: .05%
  • 50-64 years old: .2%
  • 65+ years old: 1.3%
  • Overall ages: .4%
According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Back in March, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate and Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent.
President Trump was skeptical of both those numbers, particularly the WHO’s estimate: “Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number,” Trump told Sean Hannity. “Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor. I think that that number is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Several studies have suggested that Trump was right. But, now here’s what the CDC is saying about the fatality rate the coronavirus:

• 0-49 years old: .05%
  • 50-64 years old: .2%
  • 65+ years old: 1.3%
  • Overall ages: .4%
According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.
.26% ruined everything

pandemic , lol ...business as usual at UPS, I haven’t seen one person sneeze in front of me in months.

That's great. Kill yourself and all your stupid friends. The CDC just announced 1 in 3 carriers have no symptoms.

By all means please go to church and keep visiting the rednecks in UPS. Hug them, kiss them, share food, share peace with your neighbor. Go to your political cult rallies. Invite all your friends and coworkers and your stupid family who willingly placed their future in your hands.

When your family is asking "god", "oh what did we do to deserve this?"

They got what they deserved for relying on somebody like you to gather and hoard resources during crises.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you're a failure as a father, son and husband.

Sounds like it's the company causing the problem by failing to take timely protective measures.

We had a group of unloaders go to Seattle at the end of Jan (27-29). Turns out, there was a super cluster event that day. They brought it back to our building. People who normally never called out were suddenly gone for 4-8+ weeks. One driver got sick and started burning vacation... 10 weeks ago. He's still not well. I don't think he's coming back. Not in any type of driving capacity, he said.

I had it (antibody test confirmed) around the same time. Never been so sick in my life. I would get better and it would come in waves; be gone, then 18 hours later fluid filled lungs and fever. It ravaged my body like this a few times, spread out a few weeks apart. We stayed in quarantine for the duration +2 weeks.

My legs still hurt, and other weird places still hurt. I feel like my skin had some hot-dog in a microwave effect but turns out it's the muscles. So now the back of my legs on the sides hurts all the time for no reason. My renal system is shot. My blood pressure has been up and down since I got sick and I've been experiencing tachycardia for the first time in 25 years. My muscles will ache like I worked out but when I exercise I feel so out of shape, and fatigued, despite being incredibly athletic. I ran out of steam biking 2 miles the other day and I bike up and down the west coast. Well, used to, I guess.

And it's other weird :censored2: too. Like the way things smell, and smell memory. I've eaten oatmeal the past 20 years but this is the first time it tasted like that one morning before school in 4th grade. Or someone lights a Bic and I get a sensation of when I first smelled butane camping when I was 6 - complete with the smell of hot metal, charcoal, the wood, the pines and humidity that day. But I can't hold it under my nose and *actually* smell it? What the :censored2:? Oh right sometimes I can smell it, but I'll never know if it's "real" or the smell or a memory I forgot 30 years ago. This makes zero :censored2:ing sense! And none of it coincides with anything or has anything to do with one another and it doesn't happen more or less frequently at certain times. It just casually washes over me in waves. I don't even know if I am smelling things that truly exist, sometimes.

Or say, a type of perfume will waft by and I'll catch the scent of an ingredient and get flashbacks to that smell, but fail to grasp the smell as a whole group. You might smell the pretty lady's perfume but I smell a sandbox and some frisbees.

And it's all other sorts of weird stuff this virus does to you that makes it so terrifying. I will get so hungry and will make good food and sit down to eat it, and just wanna cry because my stomach hurts from hunger and I wanna eat but my body just won't let food stay in me. My bones hurt. I'm tired of the fatigue cycles and interrupted sleep and soreness in places that shouldn't be sore, or I'll start feeling kinda :censored2:ty for a few days and suddenly my blood boils again and everything hurts.

There's no doubt that super cluster event infected our entire building. There have been deaths in people's immediate families. Covid has been making the rounds here for over 3 months.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's great. Kill yourself and all your stupid friends. The CDC just announced 1 in 3 carriers have no symptoms.

By all means please go to church and keep visiting the rednecks in UPS. Hug them, kiss them, share food, share peace with your neighbor. Go to your political cult rallies. Invite all your friends and coworkers and your stupid family who willingly placed their future in your hands.

They got what they deserved for relying on somebody like you to gather and hoard resources during crises.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you're a failure as a father, son and husband.
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We had a group of unloaders go to Seattle at the end of Jan (27-29). Turns out, there was a super cluster event that day. They brought it back to our building. People who normally never called out were suddenly gone for 4-8+ weeks. One guy got sick and started burning vacation... 10 weeks ago. He's still not well.

I had it (antibody test confirmed) around the same time. Never been so sick in my life. I would get better and it would come in waves; be gone, then 18 hours later fluid filled lungs and fever. It ravaged my body like this a few times.

My legs still hurt, and other weird places still hurt. I feel like my skin had some hot-dog in a microwave effect but turns out it's the muscles. So now the back of my legs on the sides hurts all the time for no reason. My renal system is shot. My blood pressure has been up and down since I got sick and I've been experiencing tachycardia for the first time in 25 years. My muscles will ache like I worked out but when I exercise I feel so out of shape, and fatigued, despite being incredibly athletic. I ran out of steam biking 2 miles the other day and I bike up and down the west coast. Well, used to, I guess.

And it's other weird :censored2: too. Like the way things smell, and smell memory. I've eaten oatmeal the past 20 years but this is the first time it tasted like that one morning before school in 4th grade. Or someone lights a Bic and I get a sensation of when I first smelled butane camping when I was 6.

A type of perfume will waft by and I'll catch the scent of an ingredient and get like, flashbacks to that smell, and fail to grasp the smell as a whole group. You might smell the pretty lady's perfume but I smell a sandbox and some frisbees.

And it's all other sorts of weird stuff this virus does to you that makes it so terrifying. I will get so hungry and will make good food and sit down to eat it, and just wanna cry because my stomach hurts from hunger and I wanna eat but my body just won't let food stay in me. My bones hurt. I'm tired of the fatigue cycles and interrupted sleep and soreness in places that shouldn't be sore, or I'll start feeling kinda :censored2:ty for a few days and suddenly my blood boils again and everything hurts.

There's no doubt that super cluster event infected our entire building. There have been deaths in people's immediate families. Covid has been making the rounds here for over 3 months.

Why should we believe your story over Sean Hannity and Donald "the big ragu" Trump's version of this virus?

From your post it almost seems like your implying this virus is real and can make you seriously ill. :ninja3:

Poop Head

Judge me.
We had a group of unloaders go to Seattle at the end of Jan (27-29). Turns out, there was a super cluster event that day. They brought it back to our building. People who normally never called out were suddenly gone for 4-8+ weeks. One driver got sick and started burning vacation... 10 weeks ago. He's still not well. I don't think he's coming back. Not in any type of driving capacity, he said.

I had it (antibody test confirmed) around the same time. Never been so sick in my life. I would get better and it would come in waves; be gone, then 18 hours later fluid filled lungs and fever. It ravaged my body like this a few times, spread out a few weeks apart. We stayed in quarantine for the duration +2 weeks.

And it's other weird :censored2: too. Like the way things smell, and smell memory. I've eaten oatmeal the past 20 years but this is the first time it tasted like that one morning before school in 4th grade. Or someone lights a Bic and I get a sensation of when I first smelled butane camping when I was 6 - complete with the smell of hot metal, charcoal, the wood, the pines and humidity that day. But I can't hold it under my nose and *actually* smell it? What the :censored2:? Oh right sometimes I can smell it, but I'll never know if it's "real" or the smell or a memory I forgot 30 years ago. This makes zero :censored2:ing sense! And none of it coincides with anything or has anything to do with one another and it doesn't happen more or less frequently at certain times. It just casually washes over me in waves. I don't even know if I am smelling things that truly exist, sometimes.

Or say, a type of perfume will waft by and I'll catch the scent of an ingredient and get flashbacks to that smell, but fail to grasp the smell as a whole group. You might smell the pretty lady's perfume but I smell a sandbox and some frisbees.

Incredibly athletic.

Smokes at least a half eighth and a pack of cigs, a day.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

By all means please go to church and keep visiting the rednecks in UPS. Hug them, kiss them, share food, share peace with your neighbor. Go to your political cult rallies. Invite all your friends and coworkers and your stupid family who willingly placed their future in your ha

Like Bobby Dylan sang "The Times They are a-Changin

Woodstock occurred during Hong Kong flu pandemic killed 1 million people worldwide 100,000 Americans | Daily Mail Online