Tuesday through Saturday Being Forced

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
it was just announced in my building that all full time preloaders and the lowest seniority clerk and carwasher are getting there workdays switched starting next week. that's all pretty much high seniority 20 year + guys and gals and there pissed. i don't know if this is for peek, or the coming 22.4s and Saturday ground, or both. after being told it was coming and then a few delays this spring and summer, we never did get to implement Saturday ground. i guess its starting next week!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
lowest seniority everything will need to work saturdays. But all FT night/preload combos moving to T-S is a copout that should not happen.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In all seriousness, the PT T-S should be offered in seniority order, and forced bottom up. FT should be re-bid. That is how UPS and local 25 handled the moves and it seemed to work out alright (the job moves, not the actual operations) :D

JustDeliverIt

it was just announced in my building that all full time preloaders and the lowest seniority clerk and carwasher are getting there workdays switched starting next week. that's all pretty much high seniority 20 year + guys and gals and there :censored2:. i don't know if this is for peek, or the coming 22.4s and Saturday ground, or both. after being told it was coming and then a few delays this spring and summer, we never did get to implement Saturday ground. i guess its starting next week!

When we moved to Saturday delivery (about a year and a half ago) all FT positions moved to T-S like yours. The PT positions were bid top down and then forced bottom up. I was surprised once it was all said and done how many people choose to go to T-S. They were happy to get away from the Monday 12:05 start time.

Indecisi0n

it was just announced in my building that all full time preloaders and the lowest seniority clerk and carwasher are getting there workdays switched starting next week. that's all pretty much high seniority 20 year + guys and gals and there :censored2:. i don't know if this is for peek, or the coming 22.4s and Saturday ground, or both. after being told it was coming and then a few delays this spring and summer, we never did get to implement Saturday ground. i guess its starting next week!
You should have voted.