Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Certainly isn’t a great time to be a hard leftist on here. They’ve gone pretty quiet for good reason. Not much that’s defensible these days.
Rickyb is about the only “hard leftist” around, most everyone else is a miqluetoast CNN-brain. I consider myself independent of party and ideology but I am not simpatico with the American right at all. Billionaire bootlicking bible bozos

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Rickyb is about the only “hard leftist” around, most everyone else is a miqluetoast CNN-brain. I consider myself independent of party and ideology but I am not simpatico with the American right at all. Billionaire bootlicking bible bozos
Then you are a leftist, by definition

baklava

Then you are a leftist, by definition
“leftist” isn’t a dirty word to me, I’ll wear the label, but it’s only accurate when talking about economics. I have a long history of making fun of woke BS on here.

But you know you love the political drama. Red team vs blue team. With us or against us. Far-left or far-right; “bUt tHe MeDiA sAiD…” kind of stuff. Totally captured by the WWE spectacle that it is. I bet you love Dan Bongino 😂

baklava

Tulsi Gabbard was at one time pretty based but she ditched any semblance of rationality she had to dive head first into right-wing culture war talking points. And since you guys all think she’s “seen the light” you love it. Kinda like how somebody like Michael Cohen is suddenly anti-Trump as soon as it’s convenient. Straight grift

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“leftist” isn’t a dirty word to me, I’ll wear the label, but it’s only accurate when talking about economics. I have a long history of making fun of woke BS on here.

But you know you love the political drama. Red team vs blue team. With us or against us. Far-left or far-right; “bUt tHe MeDiA sAiD…” kind of stuff. Totally captured by the WWE spectacle that it is. I bet you love Dan Bongino 😂
I bet you love Kamala

Box Ox

“leftist” isn’t a dirty word to me, I’ll wear the label, but it’s only accurate when talking about economics.
Tulsi Gabbard was at one time pretty based but she ditched any semblance of rationality she had to dive head first into right-wing culture war talking points.
Sounds like you’re actually not a leftist only when talking about economics.
Sounds like you actually love getting a pat on the head from the cuckservatives here

An occasional pat on the head from conservatives is a natural part of actually being honest when you say that you’re not always a leftist. You do sometimes agree with them.

If you don’t sometimes agree with them too then maybe you should re-evaluate your statement that you’re only a leftist when it comes to economics.

baklava

An occasional pat on the head from conservatives is a natural part of actually being honest when you say that you’re not always a leftist. You do sometimes agree with them.

If you don’t sometimes agree with them too then maybe you should re-evaluate your statement that you’re only a leftist when it comes to economics.
I’m not interested in being nice with them anymore. They want an echo chamber, not an honest convo.

I’m pro 2A, I don’t believe in progressive crime policies, and I think identity politics are a detrimental, overblown waste of time. I don’t care whether or not that gets me a pat on the head from conservatives but I know it doesn’t make me an ideological leftist. So I’m independent. But certainly more left than right.

baklava

You’re an independent but you don’t realize that the left also wants an echo chamber, not an honest convo? That couldn’t be more obvious.
I’m specially talking about browncafe.

You’re right, that is a huge problem with the left. The Twitter woke mob and whatnot want to silence dissent. I denounce that mentality and ideology.

baklava

What do you mean by Real?
That she is sincere. Or would be a serious presidential candidate again in the future.
I think the delusional one might be you believing any politician is “real” just pick your flavor of liar is all you’re doing.
They’re all full of crap, it’s WWE, but for me the least full-of-crap guy was Bernie, I still would vote for him despite not agreeing 100% on policy. He’s also not what he used to be. Not interested in anyone else, really.

Box Ox

Fox News and MSNBC are the same thing; establishment propaganda. Many of you seem to enjoy slurping it up.
That she is sincere. Or would be a serious presidential candidate again in the future.

They’re all full of crap, it’s WWE, but for me the least full-of-crap guy was Bernie, I still would vote for him despite not agreeing 100% on policy. He’s also not what he used to be. Not interested in anyone else, really.

You consider MSNBC to be establishment propaganda that you yourself aren’t slurping up but Bernie is your favorite candidate? 🤔