Ukraine Conducts "Military Exercise" in Russia

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A lot of Eastern Europeans chose to fight against the Soviet dictator. Latvian friend of mine, his dad joined the SS to regain their homeland from the Soviets. There is no one more anti Russian than those who lived under the Soviet Union and now Putin wants to resurrect the evil empire.
Join the army then, not the SS. BTW, the Latvians were some of the absolute worst anti-semites. They killed Jews gladly and brutally. :censored2: the Latvians. Your friends father was probably a war criminal and should have been hanged.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Spin…..

2 sides

Axis or Allied

Gassing and mass murdering to regain their homeland….

OK! Got it!

:censored2: Ukraine!
It’s incredible how much people don’t know. He’s in his mid sixties and allegedly served in the military, he should know better than most. Pick up a history book for godsakes.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I believe it is Putin that has mastered the art of mind control over his MAGA followers. Thank God there are still good Republicans who will stand up for freedom in this world.
This crooks are sending money over then in turn it is sent back to their own pockets.read up, quit being so one sided.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This crooks are sending money over then in turn it is sent back to their own pockets.read up, quit being so one sided.
Your terms are extremely kind, but will never be taken as sound advice or even something to consider.
I full anticipate a retort within a few hours on your comment (or mine).

Thebrownblob

PT Car Washer

You actually have to feel sorry for the Russian conscripts being forced to fight in a war they never wanted. Facing Ukrainian machine gun and artillery fire to their front and Russian machine gun and artillery fire to their rear if they withdraw or retreat.

Thebrownblob

You actually have to feel sorry for the Russian conscripts being forced to fight in a war they never wanted. Facing Ukrainian machine gun and artillery fire to their front and Russian machine gun and artillery fire to their rear if they withdraw or retreat.
I do, I also feel sorry for the Ukrainians, getting the same treatment from their supposedly fair and democratic government. The one we’re supporting who is just as bad as the ones we hate.

PT Car Washer

I do, I also feel sorry for the Ukrainians, getting the same treatment from their supposedly fair and democratic government. The one we’re supporting who is just as bad as the ones we hate.
The Ukrainians are fighting for their country and their families. Just look at the atrocities committed by Russian troops in occupied areas of Ukraine. Torture, murder, rapes of children and old woman. They did not ask for this war. How do you support the Putin Regime and his war?

Thebrownblob

The Ukrainians are fighting for their country and their families. Just look at the atrocities committed by Russian troops in occupied areas of Ukraine. Torture, murder, rapes of children and old woman. They did not ask for this war. How do you support the Putin Regime and his war?
Yeah, and you’re ignoring the same atrocities perpetrated by their own government against their citizens. Lol funny you would say I’m supporting Putin. I’m supporting neither if they’re both doing the same thing, try to keep up. Why are you supporting a tyrannical government? Banned opposition party’s? Took over the media, etc. etc. how are they any better than Russia? That is not what democracy or freedom look like.

Last edited:

Commercial Inside Release

There are 3.2 million Russian Americans in the United States.
Approx one million of them speak Russian at home.

There are an additional 2 million Russian influenced peoples that emigrated from Russia to the US.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680838669376.png