Uniform Guideline Will Be Enforced!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They sent me a call ASAP 911
My mother in law was quite sick at the time. I called from a resi to find out some one needed a pick up covered
Read that clerk the riot act , 911 dam

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Many drivers in my center are now regularly wearing non-regulation clothing such as sweatshirts with a feeder logo (they're really nice ones!), and yellow coats with safety reflective stripes like the cops have.

Now there's a letter up that says beginning Sunday, this will not be tolerated.

I don't think either of those are bad. The yellow coats are 100 times safer to have at night than the crappy vests they give us. The sweatshirts are warm, nice, and some have hoodies.

How do you feel about enforcing a (possibly) out of date uniform guideline?
Nope!
Ain't gonna do it!
Wouldn't be prudent!

Covemastah

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U my aunt called ups , local call center back then ,, to tell them to get ahold of me , my father was dying unexpectedly!
They gave her the run around , she didn’t know what building I worked , only the town I delivers to , she threatened them with a law suit , by the time they got a hold of me and i came in ,, he was gone

ol'browneye

Our bosses always start in on the uniforms the day after Christmas. No brown hoodies. No coats that aren't regulation uniform. Funny thing is that there is an old timer that wears a brown hoodie under a UPS vest and every morning I see him cutting up with the district manager dressed like that.

over9five

Staff member
Our bosses always start in on the uniforms the day after Christmas. No brown hoodies. No coats that aren't regulation uniform. Funny thing is that there is an old timer that wears a brown hoodie under a UPS vest and every morning I see him cutting up with the district manager dressed like that.
The favorites can wear what they want.

barnyard

KTM rider
I heard in Baltimore they are making every feeder driver who steps out of his tractor wear a yellow vest, even if he is just cranking the landing gear.

PCM on Thursday morning was that we will all be required to wear a vest after April 1 ANYTIME we are out in the yard. Pretripping package cars, unloading air and fueling included.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those :censored2:ers didn't call my pick ups when my wife was in labor, she was having issues

Fortunately I gave my mother in law the phone number to my pick ups

I drive my teutr to the hospital , then I called the center and said go pick up your package car, you POS.
I’ve heard about a few guys being told they couldn’t drop the route because their wife was in labor.

One notorious D* “well you were there for the first two right”

Covemastah

How bout if they went back to the old uniform company , when you ordered the waist size and it fit , and the uniform didn’t feel like the cardboard we deliver