Union is done

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It wasn't my attention to have a public lynching.
I thought it would be informative and interesting if someone had the courage to openly represent what the view was from an elected IBT official on this board.
I don't know that I would if I indeed qualified.
Chuck hasn't copped to that as far as I saw and has been pretty much a gentleman in our interactions.
All he has acquiesced to is not being in the seat anymore.
Again Chuck, thank you for your candor.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Who's afraid of anything? It's an Internet forum. What are you going to do to him type in all caps. Does your wife push you around at home or something?
If I wasn't driving anymore, I would say why.

There could be lots of reasons.

An inside full time job opened up. An injury. Need better hours to care for a family member. And other reasons.

If I wasn't driving anymore, I would say why.

There could be lots of reasons.

An inside full time job opened up. An injury. Need better hours to care for a family member. And other reasons.
Well when you're not driving anymore you can give your reason why on the Internet for him until then you're going to have to take his reasons.

Big Bad Wolf

Just wait, can you imagine what our next contract will look like if the Old Guard is still in power?
Yeah, 40 bucks an hour, another fin in the H and W.
Or if the reformers get in:
"250,000 UPS Union employees are still on the picket line for the 237th day as Google and Amazon buy out the Brown giant and start a new company call GoogAzon Shipping or GAS for short." News at 11!!

Where are you pigs now?