Union is done

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
To be honest with you I gave up on politics about 4 years ago due to a severely life altering event. I have to faith in politics.

I've found out that praying once a day and following sports and trying to find to good in people is enough for me. My wife and kids love me. This is enough for a man like me. There was a time I never thought it could be this good.
I'm glad, truly.
You deserve it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are clueless and should be brought up on charges for making statements without having proof.
You liked that.

I was trying to figure out why Hoffa is acting like UPS owns him, then I figured it out.

A dump truck full of cash, dumped on his driveway.

That would explain a lot.

10 point

To be honest with you I gave up on politics about 4 years ago due to a severely life altering event. I have no faith in politics.

I've found out that praying once a day and following sports and trying to find the good in people is enough for me. My wife and kids love me. This is enough for a man like me. There was a time I never thought it could be this good.
If we're not praying for our country's leaders and other persecuted nations under tyranny then our prayers are short sighted...IMO.

Stonefish

He said it was a guess...his best one.
I think it was not true tho.

There's always direct deposit. :)
Agree or disagree with what happened to the contract. If some maroon like him has proof put it out there and I will support having him removed. In my opinion people shouldn't make those comments without proof

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Agree or disagree with what happened to the contract. If some maroon like him has proof put it out there and I will support having him removed. In my opinion people shouldn't make those comments without proof
It is my opinion that UPS drove a dump truck full of $100 bills to Hoffa's house, dumped it in his drive way, and drove away.

It is better than my other thought of UPS having pictures of Hoffa in a hotel room with a dead girl or a live boy.

Something has to be the reason that Hoffa sold us out so obviously to UPS.

Stonefish

You liked that.

I was trying to figure out why Hoffa is acting like UPS owns him, then I figured it out.

A dump truck full of cash, dumped on his driveway.

That would explain a lot.
Are you saying, that you like Hoffa?
what I am saying is that's a stupid statement to make but I shouldn't be surprised coming from it. How would anyone like that to be said about him. Do I like Hoffa yes. Do I agree with everything he does no. However when I don't I don't make false slanderous statements. We did take an oath but that doesn't mean anything to some.

Stonefish

It is my opinion that UPS drove a dump truck full of $100 bills to Hoffa's house, dumped it in his drive way, and drove away.

It is better than my other thought of UPS having pictures of Hoffa in a hotel room with a dead girl or a live boy.

Something has to be the reason that Hoffa sold us out so obviously to UPS.
Or your mother

what I am saying is that's a stupid statement to make but I shouldn't be surprised coming from it. How would anyone like that to be said about him. Do I like Hoffa yes. Do I agree with everything he does no. However when I don't I don't make false slanderous statements. We did take an oath but that doesn't mean anything to some.
So you do,like Hoffa! Does your wife know you're attraction, towards him?:happy-very::happy-very: