Union Politics - Any idea when the next 804 anti Tim the kitty cat s video is going to drop?

5habits100

Teamsters United just announced another slate addition.......I hope she paid her dues and is eligible to run
They are adding to their list of who is nobody. Friske who’s said he don’t think he can win in another local election. His own VP says he isn’t any good that UPS controls the meetings. Jackwad who put his name in the hat when he didn’t pay dues. Matt whos own local is a mess. Tony who couldn’t present an intelligent grievance if his life depended on it. Kim a public employee. I’m impressed I think I changed my vote.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ygXL5A.gif

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

They are adding to their list of who is nobody. Friske who’s said he don’t think he can win in another local election. His own VP says he isn’t any good that UPS controls the meetings. Jackwad who put his name in the hat when he didn’t pay dues. Matt whos own local is a mess. Tony who couldn’t present an intelligent grievance if his life depended on it. Kim a public employee. I’m impressed I think I changed my vote.
I'm sorry to laugh.....but I think teamsters United is serious with this slate......I don't think they are joking.......are they?