Union Politics - Brainwashing convention in cleveland....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well it's time for the annual $500 entry fee Tdu convention this weekend ! to any who is going for the first time you might want to skip the dinner.. The food is subpar and the begging starts as soon as soon as you take your first bite. They got the begging down to a science! You already are a members $$ , you pay $500 to attend and then they want more $$ from you. I'm not talking about a few $s either!! Some of the brainwashed are giving thousands!! My last words ... Enjoy the convention and maybe there will be an Alexandra (sandy) sighting
Do they come in costume?

y77GM8.gif

anHOURover

Former Tdu member supporting Tim ?

We're definitely not on the same Team.

-Bug-
And you are supporting a crew who has constantly negotiated concession after concession. The screwing of thousands on their healthcare and the pension mess may send the lawyer off to pasture! I say my prayers daily!! Same team brother you brothers are just blind to the weakness of the lawyer and his cronies!

I guess the 40+ principal officers that are here and backedJunior last time got brainwashed 4 years later. They are the loudest and most outspoken against JR.

Gee I wonder why they've decided to jump ship on the lawyer now?
I can guarantee with 100% certainty that there is no way 40 principle officers would be caught dead at that convention. You lie much?

It's probably about time for ken p to take his greasy self back to Detroit. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord splits ya. Teamster for one freaking year in 1974.