Union Politics - From 1.7 million to under 1.3 million members!

10 point

1) Oh, I see it on both sides.
Union is as bad as management.
Union justifies their actions because of UPS managements' actions.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

2) I thought it was the Teamsters that liked the turmoil.
Most management I knew did not like turmoil or awareness.
Mushrooms in the dark was how most UPS management seemed to like things unless they were speaking in public.
There's the temperament variable in the mix on both sides.
One trying to milk it until it's dry or dead and the other side that just thinks we're all liars and thieves.

Once the first stone is thrown even the new employees learn to circle their wagon and the company as a whole bites and devours itself.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong" seems to be the least heard words in our workplace but it is the key phrase that would save millions in labor hours if honestly applied...from both sides.

10 point

This job has ruined people on both sides.
Both could not find a way how to get their hand and the apple out of the jar at the same time and were doomed to be trapped in their own greed.

Professor Dumbledorf?
Dr. Feelgood
image.jpeg

10 point

This part of the forum is loaded with so many lies it almost isn't funny anymore. Then I realize, it's actually hilarious. It's like a bunch of high school girls in here.
Why would you say that?
Because people are made fun of because of their physique when no other info is available and personal attacks on other posters are the norm if you disagree with them?

I'd say Jr Hi school level is more accurate.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This part of the forum is loaded with so many lies it almost isn't funny anymore. Then I realize, it's actually hilarious. It's like a bunch of high school girls in here.
How long will it be until you "realize" that you are one of the group on the playground that just stands off to the side laughing, not picking on or being picked on, until you are dumb enough to open your mouth?:bag:

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm bright enough not that take the part time sup offer that everyone with a pulse turns down. Please tell us about the unlimited sick days that you are not allowed to take
Let's see. In a year I've gone from a PT Sup to a FT On Car. Dead end job there. I've taken sick days without so much as a question and just last week I was reminded by my center manager that I have only taken 2 discretionary days and that I should figure out the days I want to take now so I don't waste them.

Any other misconceptions I can shoot down?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let's see. In a year I've gone from a PT Sup to a FT On Car. Dead end job there. I've taken sick days without so much as a question and just last week I was reminded by my center manager that I have only taken 2 discretionary days and that I should figure out the days I want to take now so I don't waste them.

Feisty little fella aren't you?
@Indie likes them that way!

PS - You do know this is the Union forum ... dontcha?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

We understand how all of that works, Ms. Lewinski.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

My full time supes are always off.

Vacation, sick day, leaving early for a kids game.

Pt supes are a different story.

They seem to frown on them taking time off.

Maybe because they actually do something, and will be missed if they are not at work.

My full timers work, but it's mainly just paperwork to send to their bosses.