Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

T

Turdferguson

car-hit-o.gif

This is what I mean by sketchy. Isn't it odd that this Atlanta based rental car didn't have Georgia plates at all?
They were campaigning. They drove up in the Vice President of local 804's car. Tim uses all these workshops and leadership academy's to get paid from local 804 and also campaign. It's a smart strategy but it's also kinda shady. If I was in local 804 id be calling him out on the carpet for this. He has no shot at winning and he could better serve his members staying in town and fixing real problems instead of driving around the country with local 89 part timers spending their members money. I know how campaigning works but this will also cost the international about 20 million of our dues money for a bullcrap election. Js

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They were campaigning. They drove up in the Vice President of local 804's car. Tim uses all these workshops and leadership academy's to get paid from local 804 and also campaign. It's a smart strategy but it's also kinda shady. If I was in local 804 id be calling him out on the carpet for this. He has no shot at winning and he could better serve his members staying in town and fixing real problems instead of driving around the country with local 89 part timers spending their members money. I know how campaigning works but this will also cost the international about 20 million of our dues money for a bullcrap election. Js
I'm willing to bet the Tim gets less votes than Sandy.

804brown

The plates were run. They belonged to you Vice President of local 804.
That is a lie. First, do you really think our VP would DRIVE to Atlanta?? Second, it wasn't our VP. Third, as I said previously, it was a rental, so stop the lies and stick to the issues. Oh thats right: you guys lose on the issues!!

804brown

Again, stop the lying. When Tim campaigns he uses his own money, NOT UNION MONEY.
I'm in local 804. There is nothing here to be "called out on the carpet for".
Face it: there will be an election next year. And you will TRY to defend your boy Hoffa and his awful record or should I spell it wreckord!! Tim too will be defending his record of achievement. Get used to it!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Again, stop the lying. When Tim campaigns he uses his own money, NOT UNION MONEY.
I'm in local 804. There is nothing here to be "called out on the carpet for".
Face it: there will be an election next year. And you will TRY to defend your boy Hoffa and his awful record or should I spell it wreckord!! Tim too will be defending his record of achievement. Get used to it!!
Achievement? Like record terminations of a local? Bravo!!!

That is a lie. First, do you really think our VP would DRIVE to Atlanta?? Second, it wasn't our VP. Third, as I said previously, it was a rental, so stop the lies and stick to the issues. Oh thats right: you guys lose on the issues!!
New jersey plates in Georgia nope. Plates run and they belonged to your vp. You guys like scabs making your cars. You should be ashamed.