Unity Conference???

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TDU philosophy is to plant a seed (known as a lie), water it (talk it up), watch it grow. It's the epitome of "grassroots".

wide load

Until....

I come along (with my spray bottle of truth), and watch them "wither on the vine".

-Bug-
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430960274.440529.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
??

Labor Day.... is September 07, 2015.

I know your Local has more than 1 Business Agent.

Is your Local, paying.... to have the entire staff go to the Unity Conference ?

-Bug-

Labor Day is indeed.... Sept 07, 2015.

I meant Memorial Day,,,, sorry.

I'm hearing that my local's president will be attending.

Thinking about calling tomorrow to see if they need me to go?

I hear they are really swamped.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't blame the Ohio Panel for grievances not being heard. The members voted for the people in office. It's obvious they thought those guys could do a better job than certain other individuals
I'm not directly blaming the Panel for anything remiss in my local?
My local's problems are their own and have been well documented.

This Panel has been "pushed back" this month and will not hear deadlocked grievances in May, unless they are for a discharge, supposedly in deference to this "Unity Conference".
The originally scheduled 2 day panel has been rescheduled and shortened to 1 day, on a Friday.
Why would this be necessary?

Now I'm hearing that the June panel is being pushed back from the first week of the month to the last?
That'll make it 2 and a half months without hearing deadlocked grievances?

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this?
I am sure however, that it is OK to ask.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm not directly blaming the Panel for anything remiss in my local?
My local's problems are their own and have been well documented.

This Panel has been "pushed back" this month and will not hear deadlocked grievances in May, unless they are for a discharge, supposedly in deference to this "Unity Conference".
The originally scheduled 2 day panel has been rescheduled and shortened to 1 day, on a Friday.
Why would this be necessary?

Now I'm hearing that the June panel is being pushed back from the first week of the month to the last?
That'll make it 2 and a half months without hearing deadlocked grievances?

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this?
I am sure however, that it is OK to ask.
Makes it that much harder for the guys family's that know they are in the right , trying to fight for back pay , that is why they do this, to starve them out. Make them take the time served. No back pay My 2cents.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Makes it that much harder for the guys family's that know they are in the right , trying to fight for back pay , that is why they do this, to starve them out. Make them take the time served. No back pay My 2cents.
So you think this is being colluded on by both the company and union?
What about deadlocked grievances against the company?
Filibuster?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So you think this is being colluded on by both the company and union?
I think management often says they need to push it back because of this or that and talk some people into adjusting some things. Again I may be way off. But I do think that some of the time, I see this happen a lot.

wide load

Didn't Bubble say they pushed back all BUT terminations? I don't think it's that uncommon to suspend the regular order of business due to scheduling conflicts.