Unjustly Termination

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Owner was taking their dog daily to vet for shots until they could receive this medication.
🧔‍♂️✊
Too late!

downloadfile-27-png.237723

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
My co worker recently just got discharge for not getting customers signatures and releasing the package at the residents in which over time he built personal relationships with the customers in which it created numerous sales leads for the company no issues no concerns no call in about packages missing no late air no nothing they also said he's been doing it all year long but no redirection or anything can't trust Union what should he do to get his job back
Let me be another old timer to say, never sign for packages.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree union brother , glad some of you older drivers still have souls!
🧔‍♂️✊
I had to do this many times. Seems like the people who most often need to sign cannot. Quadraplegic, parkinsons, blind, I was told to do it this way, never heard a word. I never dr'ed it, I made contact, and explained how I was able to leave it, and they were grateful. Some peoples lives are hard and it just sucks for them, why make it worse.

I had to do this many times. Seems like the people who most often need to sign cannot. Quadraplegic, parkinsons, blind, I was told to do it this way, never heard a word. I never dr'ed it, I made contact, and explained how I was able to leave it, and they were grateful. Some peoples lives are hard and it just sucks for them, why make it worse.
In a situation like that you have to notify your management team and let them know what's going on.

I'm at heartless but I really do not care to get fired