rod

Retired 22 years

There was an article in yesterdays paper about a Mn. couple who is getting all kinds of stuff (including sex toys) they never ordered. They have done everything up to and including going to the police to get it to stop but the packages keep coming.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

There was an article in yesterdays paper about a Mn. couple who is getting all kinds of stuff (including sex toys) they never ordered. They have done everything up to and including going to the police to get it to stop but the packages keep coming.

That's not mine...

Ms.PacMan

I had something similar a couple summers ago. The lady had s whole garage full of stuff. Someone had stolen her credit card but the credit card company would only allow the orders to be shipped to the address on file for their card - so they got all the swag.

Heavy Package

but the packages keep coming

Just wait until we have PVD's delivering year round to them! YEEEEEEEHAAAAA!

7081454-7081484-16x9-700x394.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Typical old folks. Find a way to complain about free stuff.