Update on Twin Hill being sued concerning uniforms

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I never had any issues with the uniform. The wife washes with Tide unscented, double rinse.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I never had any issues with the uniform. The wife washes with Tide unscented, double rinse.
I literally wash mine 10-20 times, tossing 3-4 shirts in every load of laundry we do. Someone on here suggested a salt water bath in the bathtub, didn't notice much difference but I was already 15ish washes in.

Wally

I literally wash mine 10-20 times, tossing 3-4 shirts in every load of laundry we do. Someone on here suggested a salt water bath in the bathtub, didn't notice much difference but I was already 15ish washes in.
We have a water softener but I don't know if that would affect the fabric.

I can't recall anyone complaining about the uniforms either, other than on this site?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We have a water softener but I don't know if that would affect the fabric.

I can't recall anyone complaining about the uniforms either, other than on this site?
Several drivers in my center have complained about them. I think it's one of those things like the crotches busting out on, everyone knows they suck and chalk it up to poor quality.

Wally

Several drivers in my center have complained about them. I think it's one of those things like the crotches busting out on, everyone knows they suck and chalk it up to poor quality.
Go a size up and tighten the belt.