UPS — Pre-load

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Lol from what I understand the last few groups here have come in for the tour and before its over they tell HR they aren't interested anymore.
A tour came through today around 2am (for the midnight shift). I had a 144 lb. package and it flipped over a palette, I just smiled and the tour guide tried not to pay attention as they watched.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah it was $8.50/ $9.50 preload/sort/HV/LV pickoff in 2001. Good luck finding any ounce of skill or passion to survive PEAK at UPS for a month or two for those types of wages (near $10).
and the dollar raise after 90 days. I remember my first paycheck after I made book...and they took out dues and $25 a week towards the initation fee....I think I took home $135....lol

I suppose it depends on your local economy. I live in a RTW state so wages are depressed anyway. $15/hr, I thing, would have a real impact on the pool of potential PT employees.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
$7/hr (added fees and dues for seasonal help) is embarrassing. Only the truly motivated people will try it, thinking they will become drivers or something more lucrative in a very short time. Ala "BBAG" if anyone knows what I mean ;)