UPS and DHL Work Toward Air Lift Agreement

drewed

Shankman
Im sure it will come in as presorted containers then go to our hubs and picked up by DHL. Its starting off as domestic I see int'l coming up soon and within the next 10 yrs if DHL doesnt turn it around UPS doing a buy out with managers familar with our network and procedures we should be able to have little problems with it also it would be great to solidify things in Asia

Hangingon

Just curious what happens at peak. We have almost full planes and 2 extra igloos. One is USPS and one DHL, which one goes on the plane and which one sits until the next day if it's the last flight of the night?

rod

Retired 22 years
Just curious what happens at peak. We have almost full planes and 2 extra igloos. One is USPS and one DHL, which one goes on the plane and which one sits until the next day if it's the last flight of the night?

Maybe during peak the empty space, if any, could be put up for auction. I can hear it now--" We have room for one more Air Letter- what do you bid?":happy2:

UPS Lifer

We rent aircraft at peak. The lift will be calculated and we will rent accordingly.

My experience has been that UPS cargo, freight and packages has always had priority on UPS flights. But I like Rod's idea too! LOL!!!

Hangingon

We rent aircraft at peak. The lift will be calculated and we will rent accordingly.

My experience has been that UPS cargo, freight and packages has always had priority on UPS flights. But I like Rod's idea too! LOL!!!

I hope it's not the same people who forecast the ground volume or DHL may not see any of their packages until January.

C

Concerned driver

Don't worry the first freight to get bumped off of UPSCO aircraft will be the freight that UPS Supply Chain Solution drivers handle now. Basically its the freight that UPS Cartage Services drivers deliver. Happens all the time now.