UPS announces 12,000 job cuts, says package volume slipped last quarter

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I posted after the contract passed to enjoy what you are getting because there is going to be a big price to pay for a big contract. This is just a start. I can’t imagine the harassment that you guys still working are going to get from management to try to up production.

textat3

The way Carol handled our contract was atrocious. I am surprised she is still around. UPS should have wrapped it up over the 7/4 weekend. We are not bigger or better. We are worse in every single category except driver pay, which is the only thing most of us care about. How does a CFO keep his job when they miss revenue estimates every quarter?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I posted after the contract passed to enjoy what you are getting because there is going to be a big price to pay for a big contract. This is just a start. I can’t imagine the harassment that you guys still working are going to get from management to try to up production.

“Harassment, harassment we don’t need no stinking harassment…”

RangerMan06

I cashed 22 9.5 grievance checks last year. On pace to double that this year

Pullman Brown

The way Carol handled our contract was atrocious. I am surprised she is still around. UPS should have wrapped it up over the 7/4 weekend. We are not bigger or better. We are worse in every single category except driver pay, which is the only thing most of us care about. How does a CFO keep his job when they miss revenue estimates every quarter?
IMO- Yeah she was tone def. Out of a touch with the workforce. She didn’t read the room very well.

Over70irregs

$ comes with blood

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Banned from the Fired and Butthurt forum
Enjoy welfare
1693436832121469.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

That‘s what happens when you put a woman in a man’s position… (Did I say that out loud 🤫)

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Who could have seen that coming? Massive pay increases in a faltering economy. All the covers and most of the 22.4s are laid off in my building. Drivers are getting heavy handed punishments in an attempt to get rid of them. Routes are being permanently cut or switched to Saturdays. I called this last summer. The people getting the biggest pay increases would be the first on the chopping block.

RangerMan06

The warning letters that are being given out are hysterical. Failure to follow the methods by pulling in driver's side mirror, failure to shout UPS at every stop etc. Stuff that management slept on for years is suddenly a mortal sin.
That usually ends with a surprise visit from OSHA in my hub