UPS as a "role model" for safety?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Of all people and the many many discussions of safety, I can't help you. But for the others-

It seems ironic that fire departments would try to use UPS as a guide for safety because of

at least one example I gave of blocking FIRE HYDRANTS and FIRE LANES. See? But then

fire/emergency vehicles routinely run stop lights and signs. Just like our drivers.
Fire departments try to use UPS as a guide for safety?

I was unaware of this.

Where do you get your information regarding this issue?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
This July will be 48 years. Yourself?

633CE0C2-E6A4-4974-9A0C-DD273BD7AD3D.gif

s berry

48 years how old are you dude. im at 45 years and age 64. you a feeder, pkg or inside? its kind of fun isnt it, to make up, for a few years ,for all the stupid :censored2: we did when we were younger. like run, work insanely, get intimidated by idiot uneducated supervisors. having a fun time,for a while anyway, ignoring everything the idiots say and just watching my pension rise

s berry

well, without figuring it out at this exact second, i can tell you, generally speaking 3200 at 30 years and too young for ss and medicare makes for an income of about 32000 after paying health ins, or you can work for a while longer approach 65 accumulate about 5300 a month in pension get on medicare get your ss of about 2600 a month as pkg del rate. get your 90 or 93000 a year and hope to have a fairly easy next 15, 20 years or so. certainly know there are no guarantees in life, but for you guys that think it will be awesome to retire on your 30 to 35000 im jealous, and good luck!

Heavy Package

Hi I am new here and want to work for a safe, reliable company that treats me with respect. Does UPS have a culture of workplace safety? Asking for a friend and myself.