Ups background check

Tom Jefferson

Hey, I just went to an interview and just now waiting for the background check. I have a misdemeanor (conspiracy to commit a crime) while I’m sure it won’t be a problem or at least I don't think so, not for package handler, considering what I've heard people have been hired for. however, I don’t want it to get to my turn and be offered to drive and they don’t let me because of it. Any thoughts? It’s not theft nor violent. It’s actually because I had unregistered firearm when I was 18, and I am now 23. I didn’t even have it on me. I have actually been losing my mind over this. also, my driving record is clean. I've been driving for about 3 years and have not ever been so much as pulled over (knock on wood)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hey, I just went to an interview and just now waiting for the background check. I have a misdemeanor (conspiracy to commit a crime) while I’m sure it won’t be a problem or at least I don't think so considering what I've heard people have been hired for. however, I don’t want it to get to my turn and be offered to drive and they don’t let me because of it. Any thoughts? It’s not theft nor violent. It’s actually because I had unregistered firearm when I was 18, and I am now 23. I didn’t even have it on me. I have actually been losing my mind over this.
You live in south central?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
231617D1-EED4-4696-9398-E7F48AB36635.gif
attempt to posses firearm I believe.
You either have a firearm or u don’t. That is a bs charge. Any lawyer would laugh that outta court.

Tom Jefferson

View attachment 248357
You either have a firearm or u don’t. That is a bs charge. Any lawyer would laugh that outta court.
I had a firearm in my room, so I got "attempt unlawful possession of a firearm" after an honorable discharge from probation it was moved to "conspiracy to commit a crime". my question is do you think this would stop me from driving? I talked to a driver and he said not at all. I just rather have more opinions

Bigga

Bro you should be good I just got my brother in law a job he’s a convicted felony from getting caught with a key like 15 years ago...on top of that he’s out on bail right now with a ankle bracelet for a new felony drug charge

Tom Jefferson

Bro you should be good I just got my brother in law a job he’s a convicted felony from getting caught with a key like 15 years ago...on top of that he’s out on bail right now with a ankle bracelet for a new felony drug charge
gosh darn, did he disclose the information? here I am wondering if I will pass my check.

Tom Jefferson

In Nevada? I thought that was the easiest place in the Country to own a weapon. BTW the background checks are usually immediate. I think they get them back the same day.
Not when you’re 18 and had 3 of them in your room. They dismissed everything and gave me a major slap on the wrist you could say though. So now I’m left with “conspiracy to commit a crime”