Ups beard petition

OrionsBitch

Not...
UPS have the clean shaven policy because they want all drivers to look the SAME. Thats why we have uniform guidelines and cant wear non ups issued stuff etc. It looks more professional when drivers look the same and thats something that sets up apart from fed ex

Not saying I'm in favor of this but this argument is dumb. Some guys have mustaches and others don't. They don't look the same. We can have different shoes as long as they are within the guidelines. We have different hats. People wear different style shirts (tucked vs untucked). We wear different jackets. Some guys have tattoos and have to wear those arm sleeves. Some guys wear sunglasses and some don't. Some are fat and disgustingly out of shape and others take care of themselves. People have different hair styles....There just needs to be guidelines on it. It needs to be well groomed and trimmed. Not wild and full of chew spit. But to say we shouldn't allow them because all drivers wouldn't be the same is ignorant. Because no driver looks the same regardless of a beard or not. Again, I don't care. I've never tried to grow a beard and idk if I would if we were allowed.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Trouble is, only a small percentage can grow a truly nice beard. Most ain't cutttin' it and look like crapola.
Same for mustaches. Some guys look like the dirty cousin named Vinny with the pencil stach. But I couldn't really care less. It will probably change eventually.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_9074.JPG
Same for mustaches. Some guys look like the dirty cousin named Vinny with the pencil stach. But I couldn't really care less. It will probably change eventually.