Ups beard petition

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You just sound silly
And you sound like a twenty something a s s who spent time much time in mammas minivan going to soccer practice and being told the world should kiss your bum !! You are a 90's child ?? Am I right ?? How many participation trophies do yah have down in moms basement ? You want to drive?? Suck it up and conform to the policy!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
And you sound like a twenty something a s s who spent time much time in mammas minivan going to soccer practice and being told the world should kiss your bum !! You are a 90's child ?? Am I right ?? How many participation trophies do yah have down in moms basement ? You want to drive?? Suck it up and conform to the policy!
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read what're you daves son?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thanks, but Lmaoo you just stated the obvious. As I double quote "Men with tats, facial hair, long hair, etc are accepted in today's society more readily than 30 years ago". Do you really think customers care about a neatly trimmed beard or goatee?? NO! they just want there packages along with a friendly gesture. Actions say a lot. UPS is just being controlling, point blank.
No, People still think they are scary and wonder if this guy's been in prison? They just are scared to say anything.

DieHardUPSER

Simple fix: 1) Find a religion that requires or encourages beards, 2) Fill out a religious accommodation request (they are online at UPSers) 3) They may deny the request but it then opens them up to liability and the more people that do it the bigger change the no beards thing goes away.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Jesus,, I don't feel like wearing my Browns on Friday's ,,, yah think UPS will accommodate me in this !!
What's the harm ??

AND there is the problem with society today. Everyone thinks that they are the exception to the rule. Private sector companies have rules and guidelines for a reason. It is not our place to question where or why. If you want a job there then follow the rules. Pretty simple, huh?
But not in today's society. If you don't like the rules whine and piss and moan until you get your way. Need a participation ribbon much?

Why do we have to have any rules or laws? Why can't everybody just do whatever they want to? It is all the Baby Boomers fault. Wish I had a Dollar for every time I have heard this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Gotta love the "my opinion is the only one that counts" look

Over 70

I like to grow some facial hair but at the same time I can appreciate UPS' policy. If you don't like it, this isn't the only career. They clearly told us this at orientation and 2 people with beards immediately left over that alone.

Same with tattoos. They don't bother me if you like them but at the same time, if it was my company I'd rather the face of it not have them all over. Don't like it? Get another job.

I am a very independent person with many opinions, many interesting hobbies, etc that I express myself with. Shooting ink under my skin just never made much logical sense to me. That's alot of rounds of beer....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thanks, but Lmaoo you just stated the obvious. As I double quote "Men with tats, facial hair, long hair, etc are accepted in today's society more readily than 30 years ago". Do you really think customers care about a neatly trimmed beard or goatee?? NO! they just want there packages along with a friendly gesture. Actions say a lot. UPS is just being controlling, point blank.

So you know how all the customers feel on this subject? I assume you have data to back up that hypothesis.
The problem with your theory is that the customers who don't care if the UPS guy has a beard also don't care that you are not allowed to grow a beard. While the ones who do care if the people on there property look neat and clean care that UPS has that policy.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I am a very independent person with many opinions, many interesting hobbies, etc that I express myself with
interesting-man-himself.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The beard policy was never so much a concern to me as having two separate standards for men and women. Same job, same pay, yet one is grossly more relaxed than the other. Prime example of what happens when old cuckservatives have decision making power.