Ups beard petition

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The beard policy was never so much a concern to me as having two separate standards for men and women. Same job, same pay, yet one is grossly more relaxed than the other. Prime example of what happens when old cuckservatives have decision making power.
I've never noticed a difference in how women and men were treated in my center.
Also they can't have beards either

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
burnt-steak.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Prime example of what happens when old cuckservatives have decision making power.
hey i like :censored2:ty memes too, but it's not about them being cuckservatives as much as women's fashion is just :censored2:ty once you basically write off dresses

seriously there is not much selection out there for them that doesn't look either relaxed or old as :censored2:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
hey i like :censored2:ty memes too, but it's not about them being cuckservatives as much as women's fashion is just :censored2:ty once you basically write off dresses

seriously there is not much selection out there for them that doesn't look either relaxed or old as :censored2:
What?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Ran into a petition online and I totally agree with it...it's time to allow drivers to have a clean goatee or beard if they want to...it won't hurt business or performance at all...feel free to sign the petition and share it

David P. Abney, D. Scott Davis, Alan Gershenhorn: Allow UPS employees to have beards

You don't need permission from the Company to have one. Go to a dermatologist and get a note saying you have a skin condition that requires you not to shave ( every dermatologist will tell you how bad it is shave your face and are more than happy to do it). You turn it into HR as an ADA(Americans with Disability Act) accomodation and they will grant it within a couple weeks.
It says you can have a beard to save the skin BUT be cautioned it doesn't mean you can join ZZ Top. You would be required to keep it well trimmed. Our building looks like the Caveman insurance commercials since the first guy found out about 2 years ago. The whole building has a note from their doctors.
Also, a warning that this may prevent you from being able to do certain routes. Chemical plants and other industry require the ability to have an oxygen mask that can seal to the face in case of emergency. A beard is recognized as a seal breaker. You may not be able to do that route.
BTW...don't be stupid and shave the rest of your body if you have a note. We had a body builder dude that got a note for a beard and then shaved his body for some contest. The question was asked how his skin is so bad that he couldn't shave his face but managed to shave the other 98% of surface area. I guess that would also include your head. Hard to say you can't shave your face while you shave bald.