UPS "Big Data" and telematics.

542thruNthru

Do you lift weights like you lift packages? If so when your tired do you just drop parcels like dumbbells? Because that would be improper methods sir.

Lol!

I lift weights more then I lift packages. I also don't toss dumbbells that's bad gym etiquette.

Also if you want to bring up methods then you shouldn't be lifting over 70s by yourself anways.

Heffalump

You sure your not a manager? Awfully sly there...but we were discussing me not handling packages all by lil ol self..not you and your machoness lifting dumbbells..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The only time I use telematics to spy into someone’s personal life is when I want something for lunch, wherever the most feeder drivers stop is where I go. Those boys eat well

Heffalump

Look all im saying is UPS has data on you. Whether it be big or small. Shouldn't we ask that they be as responsible as possible with it?

Heffalump

The only time I use telematics to spy into someone’s personal life is when I want something for lunch, wherever the most feeder drivers stop is where I go. Those boys eat well
Exactly! Give the biggest ass kisser a route with the most food options and wallah! Food delivered by the union! C'mmon...bs if you ask me.