UPS "Big Data" and telematics.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With that gigantic noggin he should have been dead at 12 if that data is true.
????

big-head-34-2530121.jpg

OrionsBitch

Not...
Every over 70 and irregular reduces your life span by 12 seconds. Use a calculator bruh
Let's see your math.....bruh.....because that makes no sense. What if you count it as exercise? This helping build muscle, burn calories and give you a healthier life style. The only thing I've noticed about this job is that when people retire after long careers many if them are dead in a few years due to not moving and doing as much.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let's see your math.....bruh.....because that makes no sense. What if you count it as exercise? This helping build muscle, burn calories and give you a healthier life style. The only thing I've noticed about this job is that when people retire after long careers many if them are dead in a few years due to not moving and doing as much.
And the daily pint of fire water doesn't help.

Heffalump

What kind of personal data do you think UPS is retrieving from, or linking to telematics? And how?
Idk. You guys are the experienced experts.
The data we make money on isn’t the telematics, it’s the historical and typical day data for deliveries and PUs.
Yes this is what im getting at. You rely on drivers to checkpoint each stop so you guys can string it all together right?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The retirees I see look healthier and happier.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ups wishes they had the kind of “big data” that amazon and google have on all of us..if ups is now a technology company that have trucks them why do they keep :censored2:ing up peak season???

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I've got news for you, that smart phone you drive around with in your pocket is generating far more useful personal data on you than anything UPS telematics could possibly generate on you.

Are you ditching your phone? Didn't think so. Stop worrying about UPS collecting your data.