UPS "Big Data" and telematics.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Screenshot_20181117-143529.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is this you speak of?
The bulk head sensor may or may not work via the thing that looks like a magnet on the other side of the door. The magnet clip holding fake delivery notes on the other side, just by pure coincidence, lines up with the sensor when the door is open, which may or may not trick the sensor to stay in the door closed position.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The bulk head sensor may or may not work via the thing that looks like a magnet on the other side of the door. The magnet clip holding fake delivery notes on the other side, just by pure coincidence, lines up with the sensor when the door is open, which may or may not trick the sensor to stay in the door closed position.
The polarity needs to be correct and this sort of trickery leads to reports of the sensor malfunctioning from the office because it appears that the door never opens.
PLEASE don't do stuff like that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The polarity needs to be correct and this sort of trickery leads to reports of the sensor malfunctioning from the office because it appears that the door never opens.
PLEASE don't do stuff like that.
Lol. Never shows up on any report.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
So why does the daily report never show any bulk head door events even if, oops?
Dunno, but I have seen auxiliaries cycle on/off on the supervisors desktop. Had some smart guy buckling his seatbelt behind himself. Supervisor went out and busted him on route after I told her what I was seeing with his PC.