UPS Cannot Take Away MRA?

Thebrownblob

Runners will always convince themselves that somehow they are making better money by running.
Even worse than convincing Theirselves that running helps them make better money, I’ve unfortunately been involved in several cases where they were they outright cheated after their Time allowances were adjusted and they didn’t make as much bonus. Padding their miles padding their stops and pick ups.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
it’s more ignored then allowed, And we don’t recognize their numbers so technically we don’t “recognize” bonus. Each center does hold a vote to enact it or not.
If you take it aren't you in fact "recognizing their numbers"?

Thebrownblob

If you take it aren't you in fact "recognizing their numbers"?
Well if you get it there’s no way to not take it. It’s automatically put on your check. I get what you’re saying though. Chasing bonus and getting bonus are not quite the same thing. Although I would say the bonus issue has mostly solved itself here. Routes that at one time used to make an hour maybe two hours of bonus are lucky to get a half hour. Routes that used to get a half hour don’t plan out at all anymore, Routes that might’ve been scratch A few years ago are an hour and a half to two hours over now LOL.