UPS CUTS PART-TIME WORKERS PAY BY 1/3

BeachBoy

I'm part time. 5.5 years of continued employment, but did 6 peaks as a driver's helper prior to that.
For the last 4 years I have worked over 2000 hours, with one at 2400.
Part time?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm part time. 5.5 years of continued employment, but did 6 peaks as a driver's helper prior to that.
For the last 4 years I have worked over 2000 hours, with one at 2400.
Part time?

And the best yet.. you get a part time pension credit for your full time hours....

👍

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Sorry if you don't like the American free market system. Would you be in favor of gas rationing like during WW II?
Nothing wrong with free market but this idiot won't even let us drill our own oil and put our own people to work. Would rather pay OPEC prices when we are sitting on our own resources. Keep making excuses for that idiot.

Nothing wrong with free market but this idiot won't even let us drill our own oil and put our own people to work. Would rather pay OPEC prices when we are sitting on our own resources. Keep making excuses for that idiot.
Maybe you don't remember but 2 years ago, oil was selling in the negative territory. Right now there is a shortage of skilled workers and equipment. Oil companies can't ramp up production if they wanted to. And why would they want to produce more just to see lower prices?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Maybe you don't remember but 2 years ago, oil was selling in the negative territory. Right now there is a shortage of skilled workers and equipment. Oil companies can't ramp up production if they wanted to. And why would they want to produce more just to see lower prices?
Perhaps fightin' joe could rustle up some amigo's from mexico to help ramp up production.