UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys
I'm sorry, PT for ten years? When I was 16, I had a PT job at McDonald's. I wanted to buy a car. So I got a second PT job at another McDonald's, thus making FT money and bought my first car. Been driving ever since which turned into a lucrative career at UPS. My point is, it seems your boyfriend lacks drive in his life. Case in point, you are still here in this thread advocating for a "grown man". Dude gotta man up, you can't do that for him. And you could probably do better, just saying.

My British friend had two full-time jobs in America. One job for eight years and then the next job for a year before flying back to England, @FedUPSer9816.

JerryP

Hello everyone. I just came across a 22.4 position in Redmond, WA that states the salary is $28.75 an hour. Is that a typo? I thought new 22.4 drivers had to start at the bottom of the pay scale, and then in 48 months, will reach the top of the pay progression…

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hello everyone. I just came across a 22.4 position in Redmond, WA that states the salary is $28.75 an hour. Is that a typo? I thought new 22.4 drivers had to start at the bottom of the pay scale, and then in 48 months, will reach the top of the pay progression…
Ask no questions.

Run the ball until the game stops.

Apply first, ask questions later.

Dewdewbrown

Since....2015 or 2016, I’ve always like the image of him as a UPS truck driver and looking very sexy in that uniform I confess
He would be even more appealing when he would walk thru the door every friday with that $2000 and up weekly paycheck..night working aint never sounded better, huh?

Dewdewbrown

You also did not mention that he needs to qualify first. He could work work 12 hours one day and not work for another week
Not true. Once he becomes fulltime he is guaranteed at least 8 hours of work eveyday whethrr it be driving or working in the hub for hi driver rate. Tell him to wit till get, hired, drive as a temp starting in june, qualify, lock in the rate of approx $27 an hour. Then he would be where he needs to be.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not true. Once he becomes fulltime he is guaranteed at least 8 hours of work eveyday whethrr it be driving or working in the hub for hi driver rate. Tell him to wit till get, hired, drive as a temp starting in june, qualify, lock in the rate of approx $27 an hour. Then he would be where he needs to be.
Sorry Dew Dew you have no idea what you’re talking about

It doesn't work that way. You're the beloved list and if things are slow you don't work

Dewdewbrown

It doesn't work that way. You're the beloved list and if things are slow you don't work
Wrong! You can absolutely get your 8. I used to get my 8 in the building. When I became fulltime same thing no work day after day. When I said i need my 8, i worked 2 shifts in the hub for$ 24.22 an hour, bull:censored2:ting around.. you can absolutely bet a 22.4 would be in the building if no work for long period of time. I would at 27.14 an hour!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
My guess is that she went to GB and is sharing a hot dog with her friend over there. Im sure we talked her down from the ledge she was on when she started this thread.