UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

542thruNthru

It's definitely not a hard job, but it's definitely not for everyone.
Great job. Way to explain 90% of the jobs in the world.

Security guard: It's definitely not a hard job, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Bank teller: It's definitely not a hard job, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Bus driver: It's definitely not a hard job, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Feeder Driver: It's definitely not a hard job, but it's definitely not for everyone.

textat3

I have had 50-70 stops left at 730-8pm….had to drive back to bldg to drop off pick up pieces, comes back out and finish up between 845-1045 and be off clock by 11 for 14 hr rule….that was 2-3 years ago for about for Probably a year straight. Around the time they were trying to say ORION works, here is 60 more stops…..Abney era

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have had 50-70 stops left at 730-8pm….had to drive back to bldg to drop off pick up pieces, comes back out and finish up between 845-1045 and be off clock by 11 for 14 hr rule….that was 2-3 years ago for about for Probably a year straight. Around the time they were trying to say ORION works, here is 60 more stops…..Abney era
Run much?

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys

I appreciate your advice.

I appreciate your advice.
Now...

Technically....

And only because @NAHimGOOD has taught me to be veerryyy technical....

And he wouldn’t tolerate this lack of technicality...

There was no advice offered in that post...

It was simply a rambling anecdote.

Helping in the absence of my helping homie.

200 (29).gif