UPS Driver After 30 Days

CB22

Passed my 30 days last week. They forgot about me in a good way and I pretty much found out I passed once they gave me a uniform order slip lol. Just a follow up post from my original 30 day thread since we have some funny guys on here doubting me haha. Picture is proof that I’m not a seasonal.

Attachments

• 247EDFF2-325C-4AF4-AD98-F483579C8383.jpeg
    247EDFF2-325C-4AF4-AD98-F483579C8383.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114

Yolo

Congrats! Does your building not have 22.4s? They tend to forget about the drivers they don't have to worry about.

rod

Retired 22 years
Passed my 30 days last week. They forgot about me in a good way and I pretty much found out I passed once they gave me a uniform order slip lol. Just a follow up post from my original 30 day thread since we have some funny guys on here doubting me haha. Picture is proof that I’m not a seasonal.
Congrats---now get your rear to work rookie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You won't see Rod working on a Saturday. If you passed your 30 days last week, why was the form signed 11 months ago?
It's the old left in manager's desk routine.
My center manager once gave out a co-worker and myself our 35 & 30 year awards, he was three years late in doing so.

CB22

You won't see Rod working on a Saturday. If you passed your 30 days last week, why was the form signed 11 months ago?
That was the job acceptance. Guess classes weren’t till later in the year, squeezed in with the seasonal employees and made it through. Small blessing because I knew they wouldn’t DQ me, I was putting up decent numbers with peak now here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B56009FA-4422-43EA-A958-53C1D68F45A7.jpeg

How’d you come up with this date?

PPH_over_9000

See you on Saturday vet

I'll be there, bro, but guarantee I'll have about 105 while you're dropping 170+ (or whatever ludicrous numbers your center puts out on Saturday.) I used to love being able to tell people how hard I worked with my 300+ stops and two separate trucks... but now I realize how much of a maroon I was to let the company get that kind of production out of me with no extra incentive. Now it's all about a fair days work for a fair days wage. My mantra these days is "8 and skate."

Wasn't calling you an idiot, by the way, I was speaking from experience about my strategy as a 22.4.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Congrats. Stay healthy and get wealthy.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
That was the job acceptance. Guess classes weren’t till later in the year, squeezed in with the seasonal employees and made it through. Small blessing because I knew they wouldn’t DQ me, I was putting up decent numbers with peak now here.
YOURE A 22.4 HOMIE 🤣🤣🤣

MONDAY - SATURDAY FOR LIFE 🤣🤣

YOULL NEVER BE A REAL RPCD!!!!
🤣✊