UPS Drivers Calendar

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I say we all get together and start working on a Brown Cafe calendar for 2010. We can all be in it, or at least where we're from. I wanna be May, if that's okay with everyone else.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its easy to make calendars, you can do it with Micrcosoft Works under the Pictures and Photos heading. We made one a few years ago with pictures of places my son's Boy Scout Troop went. It would be nice to create a calendar with scenic views of UPSers at work, like UPS used to do before our marketing department forgot what a wall calendar should look like. It could be formatted where it could just be downloaded.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Its easy to make calendars, you can do it with Micrcosoft Works under the Pictures and Photos heading. We made one a few years ago with pictures of places my son's Boy Scout Troop went. It would be nice to create a calendar with scenic views of UPSers at work, like UPS used to do before our marketing department forgot what a wall calendar should look like. It could be formatted where it could just be downloaded.

Let's start getting our pictures together. I think we can do this. Next we'll start planning the BC cruise, seriously.

Ms.PacMan

Let's start getting our pictures together. I think we can do this. Next we'll start planning the BC cruise, seriously.

Oh a cruise!!

You know group cruises come with a lot of perks! The nice thing is everyone can book whatever cabin class they like (inside, oceanview, balcony).

For every so many cabins booked (usually 8 cabins with 16 people) they give you a free cabin or the equivalent discount divided between all the cabins. Royal Caribbean gives group amenity points and the points are used by the group to buy perks like shipboard cabin credit, hors d'ourves, a private room to get together, logo items (beach towels, totes, t-shirts, etc.).

We were on a Carnival cruise with a large family reunion and they got unlimited drink cards for alcohol.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh a cruise!!

You know group cruises come with a lot of perks! The nice thing is everyone can book whatever cabin class they like (inside, oceanview, balcony).

For every so many cabins booked (usually 8 cabins with 16 people) they give you a free cabin or the equivalent discount divided between all the cabins. Royal Caribbean gives group amenity points and the points are used by the group to buy perks like shipboard cabin credit, hors d'ourves, a private room to get together, logo items (beach towels, totes, t-shirts, etc.).

We were on a Carnival cruise with a large family reunion and they got unlimited drink cards for alcohol.

That's awesome, I say we work on it. Let's start spreading the word so people can adjust calendars and vacation days.

P

pickup

I say we all get together and start working on a Brown Cafe calendar for 2010. We can all be in it, or at least where we're from. I wanna be May, if that's okay with everyone else.

(heavenly father, thank you for this inviting target...) Steven, if you wanna be May, that's fine with us. Will you be moving to San Francisco also?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
(heavenly father, thank you for this inviting target...) Steven, if you wanna be May, that's fine with us. Will you be moving to San Francisco also?

You may think that I gently floated a volleyball up to you, and you're getting ready to spike it, but don't be too hasty. What I meant was.....May is the month of my birth and I could make an awesome family picture for that month. Though we do plan on visiting SanFran at some point this year.:wink2: Though, not the Casto district.

P

pickup

You may think that I gently floated a volleyball up to you, and you're getting ready to spike it, but don't be too hasty. What I meant was.....May is the month of my birth and I could make an awesome family picture for that month. Though we do plan on visiting SanFran at some point this year.:wink2: Though, not the Casto district.

Steve, you hung a slow moving curve ball over the plate and like Dave Kingman , I belted it out of the park!!!! I't's May, it's May, the merry month of may.....(from camelot).

browndevil

Steve, you hung a slow moving curve ball over the plate and like Dave Kingman , I belted it out of the park!!!! I't's May, it's May, the merry month of may.....(from camelot).
OK tangent.....Didn't Dave Kingman when with the A's kill some small animal and send it to a sports reporter?

sano

Oh a cruise!!

Hey, this is probably a great idea, however the poor other people on the cruise:happy-very:
It just strikes me funny. 30 upsers on a cruise, all walking around at a very brisk pace. All with UPS tans and all going nuts trying to get over their "sense of urgency", having 20 second conversations before charging down the deck.
:happy-very: