UPS drivers venturing into S.I. projects

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
UPS drivers venturing into S.I. projects - New York Daily News

UPS might be the world's largest package delivery company - but its reach is limited in Staten Island.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
Lifes a bitch. Live with it or move out of the projects. Why should we be held liable because some people can't behave themselves??:confused:1

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
As a young driver in 89' I covered some routes in L.A.one area we called the jungle and when that sun started to go down this brown clown was no where to be found. Political correctness aside I was looking out for #1 and my mngt team new the deal. Back then they worked with you to keep you out of harms way. I dont care if your feelings get hurt even the mail people would deliver in pairs. You want door to door service? Make sure your door doesn't have bullet holes.

trickpony1

I agree. When I was in pkg cars, my area had several projects in it. I wouldn't go there after dark. The brief time I was on that area (approx. 11 months) there were 10 people who died from other than natural causes.

rocket man

To the guys in ny your doing right by not going in if the nypd cant protect you I doubt the wonderfull managment team can. just stick to your guns your so called customers. do