UPS getting beat up on Miami TV

oldngray

nowhere special
Who knows it wobble's left then right, we're in the path we're not I won't know till I hear the trees snapping.
608.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The track we are seeing puts the eye a tad to the west of us which keeps the heavy eye wall winds west we will see the east side which is more rain and storm surge.

I don't know how far from the beach you are, but I'm worried about my BIL in PBG. He isn't far from the beach, and has a canal behind his townhouse.

Johney

I don't know how far from the beach you are, but I'm worried about my BIL in PBG. He isn't far from the beach, and has a canal behind his townhouse.
I'm a long way from the beach.He should be fine they have only called for evac for mobile homes around here besides everything east of the intercoastal. Belle Glade is a total evac due to the low income and old house's not able to withstand the storm winds.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's how I feel. Usually after these things the water is a big issue for drinking. I've been through Francis,Jean and Wilma the first two I was only powerless for a few days , but Wilma I was down for two and a half weeks.
I hope you're protected by Smith and Wesson.

Johney

I don't know about that. I think I'd take my chances on land, even a shelter if I couldn't leave.
Right, but maybe this guys boat isn't insured who knows.It is just better to ride it out with your bow into the waves in the intercoastal or even one of the side canals then to be anchored or roped up to a dock. They all get screwed up tied to the dock