UPS hand trucks

sadmanhere

i was at home depot recently and was shocked to see a UPS style hand truck for sale

i always thought they were custom made by ups for their drivers

apparently they are made by Milwaukee

the odd thing is they only had one for sale and said they could not order me more
i found 2 more for sale at two other locations but i had to drive a hr away for one and 90 min for the other

Im a contractor at fedex and these are the best handtrucks for delivery

i was home depot hours looking at where else they were sold. they are all sold out everywhere and they dont know when they will
restock and its not available to order online
i looked at other states and saw they are very hard to find but are available here and there

the hand trucks are made under the gleason group and when i called them they said i can only buy parts that the hand truck can only be
brought at home depot...

does ups just buy out all the handtrucks at home depot every year?

ALSO ---- they dont come with the strap ---i was looking for a similar one ups uses but they dont match up
does anyone know where ups gets the straps from

thanks

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What do you need a strap for? I've never seen a strap in my building.
thumb_stay-strapped-or-get-clapped-sun-tzu-the-art-of-66019009.png

On topic.

Strategically helping.

iruhnman630

Our building just received a batch of new handtrucks. They're black, and very lightweight.
I decided to be the guinea pig and try one of them, as my 'Milwaukee' cart seemed like it will fail in the next few months.

They are light weight and roll nice, but the platform is smaller and the wheels do occasionally catch.

And they have plastic parts on them, so we will see how long they last

Est.1998

I decided to be the guinea pig and try one of them, as my 'Milwaukee' cart seemed like it will fail in the next few months.

They are light weight and roll nice, but the platform is smaller and the wheels do occasionally catch.

And they have plastic parts on them, so we will see how long they last
My bet is not long.
Especially if you have a handtruck route like mine.