Ups hired a convicted cho mo

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
At my center they hired a two time convicted child molester and now they have this piece of :censored2: jumping. I thought ups had standards. What if he wants to drive and now he gets a priority on a route since hes not allowed around schools,playgrounds, etc...

Indecisi0n

At my center they hired a two time convicted child molester and now they have this piece of :censored2: jumping. I thought ups had standards. What if he wants to drive and now he gets a priority on a route since hes not allowed around schools,playgrounds, etc...
One good thing is he probably always has candy on him to share.

RDL

We hire murderers and sex offenders. We won't put one on the road. The end, thread closed.
Of course we do. And they usually get put in non-customer-facing positions like supervisor so that they can transition into online keyboard beeyatches such as yourself and no longer be menaces to their societies. A successful reform indeed. :sailor:

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
That was my initial thought when he decided when threads end. A little defensive.

Of course we do. And they usually get put in non-customer-facing positions like supervisor so that they can transition into online keyboard beeyatches such as yourself and no longer be menaces to their societies. A successful reform indeed. :sailor:

dudebro

They have to work somewhere. Do you really think loading trucks when it’s 100 degrees is a plum job?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good news, you gotta be 18+ to work at UPS so you should all be safe around him.

RDL

Reasoning would dictate that, but not actually so. I knew a few people who were 17 years old that worked on the inside. I suppose the good thing is at least a 17 year old can give consent before it becomes rape though, right?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I suppose one could say that’s what they do at UPS—chipping away at the 53’ cardboard monoliths that show up on docks en masse.

He doesn’t deserve that. Thats for people who have the good stuff like coke and coke.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Hey gurllllll......boyyyyyyy
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/friend/fc4e4a46-03ef-4c70-b35a-0d3a44653974/dbsifx5-da0ab76a-8ac3-444d-92d1-b9784c5f3eb6.jpg/v1/fill/w_166,h_250,q_70,strp/kiss_of_hideri_by_preesoul_dbsifx5-250t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZjNGU0YTQ2LTAzZWYtNGM3MC1iMzVhLTBkM2E0NDY1Mzk3NFwvZGJzaWZ4NS1kYTBhYjc2YS04YWMzLTQ0NGQtOTJkMS1iOTc4NGM1ZjNlYjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.BumbLrSGsnc5H4CJ_L6DatbIAf87IC95PJyTqcTe1_Y