UPS is a disgrace

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I'm about 98% sure my DM is afraid of IE.
a-beautiful-mind-when-will-the-air-trailer-arrive.jpg

Johney

Being preload sup introduced me to the stupidity of feeder dispatch. I gave up on trying to figure it out.
I live it and sometimes I shake my head. The funny thing is our dispatcher is a really sharp guy. I think the fire in the Hialeah building(which is our dispatch)just toasted(no pun intended)them all.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I live it and sometimes I shake my head. The funny thing is our dispatcher is a really sharp guy. I think the fire in the Hialeah building(which is our dispatch)just toasted(no pun intended)them all.
We were a small building. I'm talking 6 loads a day on average + air. One day they decided that they were going to send the first guy up with doubles instead of triples because they felt it made more sense to send the second guy with triples instead of doubles. But that volume was already on the hub's property the night before. I had some choice words for the dispatcher.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Another reason problems never get resolved; people afraid to tell them the truth, but tell them what they want to hear
Management never listens to hourlies.

whenever i tried to make a suggestion, the response was " you do your job and we'll do ours."