UPS is ruthless!

When I started at UPS, I overheard someone talking about how their homie had rubbed mgnt the wrong way, so they intentionally put him on a :censored2:ed up belt with waaaay too many trucks, let him get stacked the :censored2: out, and just kept hammering him until he quit. And apparently he did. I thought to myself at the time, sour grapes. Happened to me last night, and yes, I quit .The smile on that supervisor's face was sickening. :censored2: UPS.

Indecisi0n

When I started at UPS, I overheard someone talking about how their homie had rubbed mgnt the wrong way, so they intentionally put him on a :censored2:ed up belt with waaaay too many trucks, let him get stacked the :censored2: out, and just kept hammering him until he quit. And apparently he did. I thought to myself at the time, sour grapes. Happened to me last night, and yes, I quit .The smile on that supervisor's face was sickening. :censored2: UPS.
I heard Amazon starts at $15 now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

pusillanimous

542thruNthru

giphy-37.gif

Certified

pusillanimous

Yeah, call it want you want, but no amount of courage or determination could cut thru the :censored2:show of the hub I work(ed) at. Ppl talking :censored2: about each other as soon as they walk away, supes all playing grabass, constant fear of being cut, straight-up lies to one's face, etc. Maybe I'm naïve, and that's the way of the world, but I really wanted to believe differently.

Flame on!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah, call it want you want, but no amount of courage or determination could cut thru the :censored2:show of the hub I work(ed) at. Ppl talking :censored2: about each other as soon as they walk away, supes all playing grabass, constant fear of being cut, straight-up lies to one's face, etc. Maybe I'm naïve, and that's the way of the world, but I really wanted to believe differently.

Flame on!!!

If you were doing your job

Why should any of this effect you

Sounds like a typical millennial

Box Ox

UPS only becomes ruthless if you let the Company get into your head. "waaaay" too many trucks" and stacking out is a management problem.

The right thing to do in that case would have been for the "homie" to let them blow up their own operation with a smile on HIS face if management truly was being vindictive toward him. Then it isn't worth it for them.

Yeah, call it want you want, but no amount of courage or determination could cut thru the :censored2:show of the hub I work(ed) at. Ppl talking :censored2: about each other as soon as they walk away, supes all playing grabass, constant fear of being cut, straight-up lies to one's face, etc.

None of that matters if you just don't care about it and decide it won't affect you. There have been many times in most UPSers' careers where they could have reacted badly to something and ended it all right then. The only way you stay on the horse is to brush things off, do your job and collect your paycheck.

People say and do mean things all the time in adult land. Customers, management, coworkers. It only matters if you decide it matters.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Generation of pusillanimous

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Flame on!!!
Who cares? Do your job go home, get paid. Rinse repeat

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
so you did exactly what they wanted and let them win

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Flame on!!!
Would of been better to stay there and mess things up so the supervisors got in trouble. If you planned on quitting, getting fired would of made no difference. Just saying you did not think that far ahead

El Correcto

god is dead
You wouldn’t of made it driving anyway if you’re quitting because they were too mean to you as a part timer.