UPS Logo

M

moreluck

pgraening........don't look now, but we're all slowly being replaced!!

B

badhab1

Got my logo pin sets today. I was very impressed. 1919, 1937, 1961, and of course, 2003. My personal favorite is the 1919 but time marches on. I suspect in 25-30 years many of our children will be debating the NEW logo. Have a nice evening.

M

mr_roboto

badhab...hi!...i'm new here.
i saw a note posted at our center about the commemorative coins. i came to this site for more information... but i can't find it. where can i find a picture? thanks

M

mr_roboto

clarkie...i need a link where i can register for the first time. thanks.

C

clarkie

When the site came up, we were already registered. But I do not remember what they set us up with the password (something to do with last name and SSN?). Once we logged in, we were able to change it. Anybody else have any help?

C

cheryl

This is the formula that we used when the upsers.com started, it will most likely still work:

To log into the upsers.com site use the employee id from your paycheck and the following formula for your password:

The first two letters of your last name, the last two digits of your date of birth and the last two digits of your SSN

S

smf0605

clarkie - if you are already registered and have forgotten your password, do this:
Go to the upsers.com login page, and click on LOGIN HELP on the first screen, then click on #7 (Need Help) and then click on Need Technical Help. Another screen will come up that you will need to enter your employee ID and your email address and answer some additional questions. Make sure on question 7 you pick forgot hint questions.
After you submit that form, they will reset your password and send it to you.
When you log in with the new password they set for you, you will want to change the password to something you can remember easily.
One other thing, check your hint answers. They are case sensitive and you may want to change how you typed them to either all caps or all lowercase so that you remember them next time.