UPS "MAN LAWS"

disneyworld

I agree Tony, the whole thread is about as juvenile as they come. Mr Man thinks I am a raging right wing nut. Truth is I am very opened minded about most things. I've worked at UPS for almost 27 years and am pretty sick of the little immature boys who run around thinking that just because they wear brown that the women love them. Most of them spend too much time looking to get some rather than do a decent job. As a stock holder and a person who would like to retire soon let me just say I don't give a damm what you do off the clock. When on the clock please grow up and spend your energy taking care of the real customers. Trust me, the little old ladies care and need you more than the farce you idiots are pursuing.
Just for that,I'm going to slow down even more.Are you in management?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Actually he does have a point. Carrying a box down the hall for the sexy little thing when you dont for the girl that is less than attractive is not really funny, of course unless you still laugh when one in your group farts. It just shows you for being a real idiot that is trying to get some jollies instead of doing what you get paid to do.

Your UPS uniform is not a first class ticket to get laid. For those of you that attempt to misuse it that way, the day will come when it bites you in the :censored2:. I promise it will.

Some of the posts have been funny, but many have been totally tasteless. And for more than I would care to notice, shows a total lack of respect for the opposite gender.

What it does show, and Aspen the conversation is things they do on the clock, is something that has caused a good many UPS men their families and half of everything they make for 15-18 years. I know, I have worked with many of them. Its hell when you work 20 hours a week overtime and you only take home 250-300 a week.

d

aspenleaf

Dannyboy ~ I see your point. I had thought this was just in fun. I didn't think people actually did these things. My misunderstanding.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Aspen, This thread has nothing to do with what they do off the clock. This attitude is all on the clock. Please read again. I will lighten up when my bottom line is not affected by those that don't understand that their retirement is in trouble if they don't get just a little serious. Of course when you are 20 and think you look hot in brown that would not register. The only thing hot about brown is the weather. We stink and are dirty most of the day.
Do women really find that attractive?
What they found attractive and I use past tense is young strong guys and the paycheck worry about your meds and rest up dude, boy those were the good ole days feeder is boring:cool:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Now all you over the hill gang types this thread is funny because if you've seen the beer commercials then you would know. If you can't deal with the fact that UPS "MAN LAWS" are true then you never delivered a parcel or the last time you did Reagan was still in office. Now think of some "UPS MAN LAWS" like LAW#33 Remember to always salute the person who cut you off. (one finger of course)

Great job fellas. I'm going to narrow it down here in a few days or so and then we'll have our first official UPS "MAN LAWS" Yes I will admit that this thread is completely sexist. It was intended to be. Yet even though it's all for fun there are a few of you that just have to complain.

Dammor- this is my thread and I don't want you here. You don't like it? Then leave. Start your own thread and STOP friend'ING UP MINE!! You miserable old fool. Call it "Let's complain about everything" Have fun.

Dannyboy- I'm not as upset with you as I am Dammor but I wish you would either contribute to the post the way it was intended to be or just apply my response to Dammor above to you.

Aspenleaf- you sellout. You were funny but you backed down and apologized. Grow some balls.

Tonyexpress- You POS. Where's your thread at? Exactly. You have nothing because you are nothing. What you were called "retarded" in high school so all these years later your still upset? Scum bag. Go die.

Anyways. Enough of that. If this thread actually offends you, I feel sorry for you. Are we in such a P.C. world that it's wrong to laugh at ourselves in a humerous way? I have a friend with a disease that is the punchline of countless jokes. Does he laugh? Hell yeah he does. He only gets pissed at the people who come in and defend him like they have any idea what it's like to be in his shoes. He finds it very patronizing. If you can't see the humor in this thread then "please" just leave.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nobody asked for your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should go finish HS and find out the difference between were and we're.

That's what I get for posting too fast. I'll do a better job of proof reading in the future .:cool:

As far as anyone asking for my opinion, this is a public board and I too can express my opinion...When reading this thread it did remind me of High School and the immature antics associated with that time period of my life.

I also want to say that the "Retarded" statement is meant to refer what some immature High School person would say and not anything else.

I know this thread is not to be taken seriously but in my honest opinion as a husband and a Father it is offensive.

over9five

Staff member
I thought it was a great thread until the PC police showed up. PC will be the downfall of America.

It's all in fun. Lighten up!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Thats what the Nazis said as they burned all the books.

I have a friend with a disease that is the punchline of countless jokes. Does he laugh

A real friend would never make a friend the punchline of countless jokes. Reason he laughs is because if he showed you the way he really felt, you would do even worse.

Bottom line, your language, your attitude and your relationship with what you call friends shows what kind of crap you really are.

d

aspenleaf

Great job fellas. I'm going to narrow it down here in a few days or so and then we'll have our first official UPS "MAN LAWS" Yes I will admit that this thread is completely sexist. It was intended to be. Yet even though it's all for fun there are a few of you that just have to complain.

Dammor- this is my thread and I don't want you here. You don't like it? Then leave. Start your own thread and STOP friend'ING UP MINE!! You miserable old fool. Call it "Let's complain about everything" Have fun.

Dannyboy- I'm not as upset with you as I am Dammor but I wish you would either contribute to the post the way it was intended to be or just apply my response to Dammor above to you.

Aspenleaf- you sellout. You were funny but you backed down and apologized. Grow some balls.

Tonyexpress- You POS. Where's your thread at? Exactly. You have nothing because you are nothing. What you were called "retarded" in high school so all these years later your still upset? Scum bag. Go die.

Anyways. Enough of that. If this thread actually offends you, I feel sorry for you. Are we in such a P.C. world that it's wrong to laugh at ourselves in a humerous way? I have a friend with a disease that is the punchline of countless jokes. Does he laugh? Hell yeah he does. He only gets pissed at the people who come in and defend him like they have any idea what it's like to be in his shoes. He finds it very patronizing. If you can't see the humor in this thread then "please" just leave.

LOL, Yes I will grow balls when some of you grow brains! As for selling out you have no idea what my misunderstanding was. I think this thread is funny and will continue to think that no matter what you think of me. Now can you please get this thread back on track! :tongue_sm

LOL, Yes I will grow balls when some of you grow brains! As for selling out you have no idea what my misunderstanding was. I think this thread is funny and will continue to think that no matter what you think of me. Now can you please get this thread back on track! :tongue_sm
O.K. I apologize. I was more upset at the others than at you. Agreed, get the thread back on track!!

aspenleaf

UPS "Man Laws" ~ "Never let them see you sweat!" Really I didn't take too much offense to you telling me to grow balls. Some punk awhile back called me a beeyacth and I just laughed that off. . .like I did your comment.:wink:

A little workplace humor can be a good thing. Oh so have any of you drivers had any ladies do the "bend and snap" as seen on Legally Blonde??? Just wondering, things worked out for the UPS guy in the movie even though he got a broken nose.

Now carry on!:tongue_sm

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
UPS"MAN LAW"#27 What do you deliver first the 20-25 nextday air stops on time or the kids to the pool after the 72oz big gulp of coffee. #27 :nuke: Small breakfast big lunch keeps you out of that scenario.

DS

Fenderbender
law#57-deliveries to strip joints are always to be made during the busiest times,between 12:00pm and 1:30,or after 5:00pm.A driver who delivers them when the manager is the only one there loses man-law points.

Thats what the Nazis said as they burned all the books.

A real friend would never make a friend the punchline of countless jokes. Reason he laughs is because if he showed you the way he really felt, you would do even worse.

Bottom line, your language, your attitude and your relationship with what you call friends shows what kind of crap you really are.

d
What the hell? Who are you? My friend is not made fun of by me. I meant that his condition is poked fun at by SOCIETY. You egotistical piece of {deleted by moderator} ! Who do you think you are to put words in someone else's mouth and how dare you try to tell me what my friend feels. You have no idea what or who your talking about. Do you really think you know me by reading a few posts? I've been with my friend at his side for 28 years helping him through tragedies that I'm sure you have never experienced. You are scum in every sense of the word. I've never understood why my friend goes through what he does when there are people like you that have the ability to live a "normal" life.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Don't let Dannyboy get yor goat I'm fairly new to this site but he seems to be harmless dont know why he calls himself boy though seems to be older man? I know the Irish thing. But seems to stand on higher moral plane than most.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dear UPS man Laws

You posted what you did, and I responded to what you posted. Now you claim you dont, but yet everyone else makes fun of him.

Bottom line is this. I have first hand experience in dealing with many types of people that have been poked at since they were little, much like your friend. And while they might laugh on the outside, they are dying on the inside. All they want is to be accepted for as normal as they can be. Not poked fun at. A true friend would know that though.

Remember, I can only know about you what you post. And if I am off base, it is because you posted things that led me to believe what you posted was the truth. If it isn't, then quit posting lies. It does not make you a better person.

Also, so Cheryl does not have to babysit you or ban your posts until she has a chance to edit them, clean up your mouth. A trashy mouth only deepens what I suspect, a shallow character.

So prove me wrong, and you will have my apologies.

d

dammor

Mr Man?

I will leave your immature little thread because frankly it is disgusting and I am bored. You may think myself and some like Danny are old farts, but your day is coming. If you had a brain you would at least listen to him. He speaks the truth. Your paycheck and your family will be lost because you think you are hot stuff. I would find some humor in that if it weren't so sad. I work with 30 little boys just like you and not only are they miserable and don't do a decent job most of time, but they will be even more miserable when they wake up an find themselves poor with a bald head. The chicks love that for sure. Carry on Mr Man, you are heading for a fall.

Aspen, you flip faster than anyone I have ever seen. Are you looking for a Mr Man to save you and your kids too? If so you are looking in the wrong place.
Go work at the strip club. These guys have a lot of respect for those women.