UPS "MAN LAWS"

diadlover

Mr Man?

I will leave your immature little thread because frankly it is disgusting and I am bored. You may think myself and some like Danny are old farts, but your day is coming. If you had a brain you would at least listen to him. He speaks the truth. Your paycheck and your family will be lost because you think you are hot stuff. I would find some humor in that if it weren't so sad. I work with 30 little boys just like you and not only are they miserable and don't do a decent job most of time, but they will be even more miserable when they wake up an find themselves poor with a bald head. The chicks love that for sure. Carry on Mr Man, you are heading for a fall.

Aspen, you flip faster than anyone I have ever seen. Are you looking for a Mr Man to save you and your kids too? If so you are looking in the wrong place.
Go work at the strip club. These guys have a lot of respect for those women.
Thank you for leaving sir. You depress me to the point of suicide. Yes, you and danny are old farts and guess what? When you die I will still be here! ha ha ha ha!! Are you suggesting that a hard working decent UPSer go work at the strip club? Nice way to pretty much ruin your own post. Loser. (umm, if you decide to pursue that aspenleaf, let me know).

Yes, ups "man laws" is me, diadlover. Surprised? I didn't think so. Who else could create such a powerful thread? Over 2,000 views in 4 days but I am treated like a criminal and a womanizer. It seems that our wonderful administrator has decided to ban ups "man laws" from posting on MY OWN thread. I don't care really. This place is for the dannyboys and the dammors of the world. The bitter, pretentious, uptight old fools. Go back to your threads about the "evil" management and the same crap day after day. I'm done trying to humor you. Have fun with danny. Wow, dannyboy put up an accident thread and now let's all analyze it and decide who is at fault. What a blast.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The problem with you is that you only think of yourself. The fact that the admin on this site has better things to do than to keep your foul mouth off.

This board is fairly open to just about anyone, but after a while people like you come in and post with 4 or 5 different names, many times just to cause a stink. They have come and gone. But the board still remains.

Funny, for those that actually work or have worked for ups, many of these threads ARE interesting. But for fools like you that dont work for UPS, I could see your point of view.

One last thing. Just like the fool you have presented yourself as, bragging about the number of views you get, I dont guess you know that each and every time you go there, it registers a view. So for the four hours you didn't have anything to do you could have racked up 1950 views all by yourself. Not hard to do.

Grow up. That is a man law you need to learn.

d PS By the posting style, it would not surprise me if you were mgr sleeping with sup either. The two of you have had some great conversations.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Wow! I just got off work over night in feeder to find a funny thread about active packages drivers and the way they see their jobs ruined. Why? Is it true diad lover you're "ups man law" Cool lets try to get this back on track with more man laws.Now every butt wipe that can't laugh at this stuff needs to plan a funeral because they're truely a stiff. I have been out of Package for 6 months now, but the 18 years I put in package makes these "ups man laws" priceless, its what all drivers have in common. Anybody who knows the administator on a first name basis maybe has been posting a little too much don't ya think retirement must suck.:bored:

aspenleaf

Mr Man?

I will leave your immature little thread because frankly it is disgusting and I am bored. You may think myself and some like Danny are old farts, but your day is coming. If you had a brain you would at least listen to him. He speaks the truth. Your paycheck and your family will be lost because you think you are hot stuff. I would find some humor in that if it weren't so sad. I work with 30 little boys just like you and not only are they miserable and don't do a decent job most of time, but they will be even more miserable when they wake up an find themselves poor with a bald head. The chicks love that for sure. Carry on Mr Man, you are heading for a fall.

Aspen, you flip faster than anyone I have ever seen. Are you looking for a Mr Man to save you and your kids too? If so you are looking in the wrong place.
Go work at the strip club. These guys have a lot of respect for those women.

Nope I am still on the side I was before. What I had said was I thought this thread was in fun, my misunderstanding (if it is not). Sorry for the confusion. I don't recall ups man laws ever saying he was hot stuff. Seems he just wanted to post some of the humor that you all might find in your day. It is understandable that not everyone will agree with him or the other posters. If you really hate this thread leave it and start one about the good folks who have no sense of humor. In my opinion this thread was like Letterman’s top ten lists and nothing more. I am not looking to be saved by anyone. I will pass on the strip club job as I do love my preloading job.

diadlover

Danny,
4 or 5 different names? I am diadlover and ups "man laws". That is it. If I posted that thread under diadlover then you and your followers would have jacked up the thread well before you did. It worked too, look how many replies there were before you had to throw your 2 cents in. Yes, danny I work for UPS. Why would you think otherwise? I had to memorize my "Ten Point Commentary" and my "5 Seeing Habits" just like you did. Think what you want. How are you even an ex-UPSer? I posted way too many threads with UPS lingo in it to be a fake. 1,950 views all by me? I don't think so. And no, I am not the manager_sex person. Not sure how I can prove that one but I'm not. Maybe ask Cheryl. Why are you so paranoid all the time? Anyone that comes on here and posts something that you would consider a little strange is automatically a faker.
Yes dave_socal, dannyboy tells me that I don't have anything better to do for 5 hours a day. Retirement must suck for sure. Oh I'm sure danny and cheryl have eachother on speed dial. Maybe cheryl is danny? Ahhhhh forget that. I'm talking like him now.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
UPS MAN LAW # 30 Never ever let them open parcel before they sign or wait around after they open their package. You may think its a good idea( free T-shirt for you) but it is more than likely a complaint/refusal that 1800pickups is better able to handle. I can't tell you how many delays I suffered when they say" I'm just gonig to check before I sign okay?" NOWAY

diadlover

Dave_Socal, I truly appreciate your contributions to this thread. Unfortunately, this thread is dead. We can thank the bully of the browncafe for that, dannyboy. Mr. busybody just couldn't stand seeing us have a good time. He did not agree with the thread but instead of just leaving it alone he had to come here and friend it up. I started this thread for the dave_socals of the UPS community, not the stuck-up dannyboys. He comes into every thread on his high-horse and thumbs his nose at anyone not in his "inner-circle". Dannyboy, were you ignored as a child? Dannyboy, you remind me of the guy (everyone knows one) that nobody really likes, but you kind of feel sorry for him so you occasionally hang out with him only to regret it. It's kind of funny how you come on here and start a confontation but according to you I am the "evil" one. Did you see me pop up anywhere on your accident thread? No.

DL

P.S.- I think you have a man-crush on me which is in violation of ups man law #13

Diad, don't let this die. That is what Dummyboy wants. If it is not PC enough for him let him go way. Everybody that likes the UPS MAN LAWS send a message and voice your approval. I vote to keep it.:thumbup1:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Dave_Socal, I truly appreciate your contributions to this thread. Unfortunately, this thread is dead. We can thank the bully of the browncafe for that, dannyboy. Mr. busybody just couldn't stand seeing us have a good time. He did not agree with the thread but instead of just leaving it alone he had to come here and friend it up. I started this thread for the dave_socals of the UPS community, not the stuck-up dannyboys. He comes into every thread on his high-horse and thumbs his nose at anyone not in his "inner-circle". Dannyboy, were you ignored as a child? Dannyboy, you remind me of the guy (everyone knows one) that nobody really likes, but you kind of feel sorry for him so you occasionally hang out with him only to regret it. It's kind of funny how you come on here and start a confontation but according to you I am the "evil" one. Did you see me pop up anywhere on your accident thread? No.

DL

P.S.- I think you have a man-crush on me which is in violation of ups man law #13
Now thats funny it's not dead we just need to "ignore the bore" earlier today I posted a question the DAN about who he is in relation to UPS he didn't answer, do you know? Yes I worked with a guy just like that. He's is still in package thank goodness I got away from that blow hard we had several run-ins in the morning preload time, always has something to say never can just keep they ol trap shut. Just have to deal with that guy same as Dan they hate to be ignored so once in a while you have to(verbaly) BITCH SLAP EM' because as I've been warned by my mgmt. any phyiscal stuff and your both out. So being cyber space that shouldn't be a problem plus you seem to have a quick wit about you more than enough for the likes of him . LONG LIVE "UPS MAN LAW" THREAD:wink:

helenofcalifornia

What about UPS WOMAN Laws? How about number 1A- if the consignee thinks you are not strong enuf to handle his package or packages that you have been moving all day with no problem, by all means let him carry it into the business for you!

helenofcalifornia

Hey, what about UPS WOMAN LAWS? Number 1 should be that by all means let the guy consignee handle the package you were taking into his business because he thinks that it is too heavy for you. Forget the fact that you have probably been moving that box several times already in the truck and that any 50# box to a driver probably feels like 100# to a civilan.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You two boys go ahead and sulk.

UPS man law: In a way

Dont ever come home after a day in the sweatbox and rob the honey bees. The neighbors will notice, and for that matter every one going up the four lane will too, a UPS man streaking across the yard ripping his clothes off.:blushing:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
You two boys go ahead and sulk.

UPS man law: In a way

Dont ever come home after a day in the sweatbox and rob the honey bees. The neighbors will notice, and for that matter every one going up the four lane will too, a UPS man streaking across the yard ripping his clothes off.:blushing:
Now I know your on medication HUH? Go post your insipid rants somewhere else like a thread that goes something like "forklift needs repair broke lifting my ego" Or "Senior Discount at IHOP worth it?' or "gardening tips for brown thumbers" GO KILL SOME OTHER THREAD:mad: Long Live "UPSMANLAWS" and that includes the females too!

aspenleaf

Male driver told me today that he was flashed yesterday by an older woman (of course he is only 22 so most of us chicks are older. . .) He said better to be flashed by a female than a male (unless you like that sort of thing).

I like the UPS MAN LAWS and I have to say dboy the thought of any person robbing the bees and then streaking is very funny! Next time you do that post some pictures for us. . . of the angry bees.:tongue_sm

Female driver told me that when the macho men try to take the heavy package from her they always remark about how HEAVY it really is. She says she just nods and then laughs when she gets back to her truck.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
We have a few female drivers. One stands out because she is very good looking so she works that to her advantage. Consginees come out to meet her. Business or residential they run out to help her unload or load her truck. I've heard utility drivers complain they get no help and are always over allowed on time even though the know the route. She also recieves many unsolicited gifts through out the year. :laugh:

helenofcalifornia

Yeah, it's funny when doing bulk stops that other drivers say noone will help, help always seems to show up IF NEEDED. Playing dumb works when needed too. I don't like to use that card too often.

diadlover

I was just kidding. You really think I would kill this because of dannyboy? Hell no!
I'm just going to put everyones contribution on one list because I think this should be a team project. Everyone who participated will be part of this historic moment as the first ever UPS MAN-LAWS will be unveiled. Once finished I encourage you to distribute or email copies to as many Upsers as possible. We will go down in history as pioneers, men!!

P.S. Danny, stop thinking about me taking off my clothes. Your man-crush is getting uncomfortable.:blushing: