UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The reality is UPS could mandate vaccines tomorrow and there is not a damn thing anyone could do to stop it.
Usually UPS stays away from controversial topics but this may take a turn for the worst. Everyone save up for a strike fund? Did we need that big Dodge Ram and boat after all?

EVERYONE PREPARE TO BE INJECTED WITH THE UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE

✊🧔

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So your quitting if UPS makes u get vaccine?
✊🧔
Benjamin Franklin would be rolling in his grave, brother
Don’t forget: George Washington forced inoculation on the entire northern army in 1776.
This was after he took 100 soldiers to Boston to quarantine the city; forcefully keeping Bostonians away
Thomas Jefferson: my dawg drafted a mandatory inoculation law for citizens of Virginia in 1777
The founding fathers did what needed to be done

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
unbelievable they would treat us front-line workers like this , it went from rewarding us with $25,000 to being fired for denying a vaccine. RIP @MECH-lift i am quitting today and walking off the job , I will miss you all

I WILL NEVER BE A RPCD AGAIN
✊🧔

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
the same guy that raped the land from the Indians and ordered them dead? Sounds like a great guy , LOL
✊🧔
Brother, all the founding fathers were friend’ed up 😂 Ben Franklin was a sexual predator before the term “me too” was cool
But but, you should know, that big George was also a pot pioneer 😎

Non sequitur

Benjamin Franklin would be rolling in his grave, brother
Don’t forget: George Washington forced inoculation on the entire northern army in 1776.
This was after he took 100 soldiers to Boston to quarantine the city; forcefully keeping Bostonians away
Thomas Jefferson: my dawg drafted a mandatory inoculation law for citizens of Virginia in 1777
The founding fathers did what needed to be done
Vaccine was at the barber shop. Blood letting and a light trim. Wax extra